Heya lads

Arlo

Gil
hi, im new here so gonna make an introduction here. im a lithuanian guy living in ireland atm. im a HUGE fan of FF series, completed FF Chonicles, FF Tactics a few times, FF7 three times, FF8 several times (know this game and all its stuff inside out), FF9 three times, FFX two times, same goes to FFX-2 (the game was a bit of dissapointment) and FFXII once. and while we all r waiting for FFXIII and FFXIII Versus, im killing my free time with FF7, FF8, FF9 again:P well i guess thats enough, hope to settle here and get famuilliar with ppl fast :)

Well hello there, welcome to FFF. xD I can see you're a big FF fan. I don't typically replay a game unless I made a big boo-boo on my first playthrough and missed a lot of important items, weapons, and summons. But anyway, I'm sure you'll have fun discussing FF with the rest of us here. ;)

Hey and welcome to the forums! =D

FFX is the only game I've played several times simply because it's my favourite. XD

I don't think I've even finished or started some of my other FF's. <_< No time!

Anyway enjoy your stay, post lots and stick around! =D

Ohai guy. =3

FFX is freaking epic.

I hope ya stick around. =D Ireland is beautiful is it not? (Mind what you say xP -is Irish;-)

Post lots; have some fun as well. =)

Welcome and whatnot, post often and have fun here ya.

Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your stay and post lots and stuff.

Some good FF's you've played there as well :awesome:.

Enjoy yourself matey, post plenty, hope to chat in the SB sometime!

Back