Hi everyone *again*

Dean Winchester

Keeping you alive by killing what's in the Dark...
Veteran
Gil
Yes, since I realized that I had to post a thread in every single section that I was active I decided, in order to avoid spam and all that, to post a thread which will include a brief answer to everything.

Yes, I've been quite innactive for a few days 'cause:

1. My PC got screwed, I lost the Product Key of my version of Windows XP so I had to buy another one. $200 dollars man.....plus the upgrade to Windows Vista which was worth $160, it means that I spent $360 dollars in less than two days. :mad: All that happened because my stupid kid brother uninstalled my Windows XP which caused most of my problems.:dry:

2. I think the old virus that I got a few months ago is back. My whole body hurts. It hurts when I breath, it hurts if I move continuously, it hurts when I use this damned keyboard, in general....it hurts all...
I have high fever, terrible headaches, my arms and legs hurts as hell, and to make things worse, I had to cancel my Martial Arts Training due to that.

So you can either locck the thread or keep it opened, or whatever...

Sorry guys, but I'll try to log on more as soon as I get better...:sick:

Yikes, youve had it tought lately! Dont you just hate younger brothers? They always pull crap like that! Hope you get back on your feet and welcome back ^^

No prob man, do what ya can. Hope it all works out for ya and that you're back on here in no time!

What about poor STL?

oh jeez. that sux, sounds like something iv'e gotten before...but not quite as bad. But hope u get well. and dont hate your lil bro. just punch him around lol.

I finally got out of the hospital (in which I was forced to stay because I got worse and the virus was starting to cause me pserious problems) and the doctor said that I would get better, almost 99.99%, in at least two days. I got a chance to log in without my parents knowing but I'll be more active by tomorrow :)

My computer was fixed (thanks God and finally XD) and...after reading all my e-mail Inbox....I see that I have a lot to do >.<

Anyway thanks you all.

Well its good to know that you are feeling much better man even though you are out take some more rest.Well anyways welcome back^_^

Take care, STL. Sorry you are going through all this crap. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Ok now I am recovering but due to the virus there are some things that I can't eat (which make me really sad)

They said no to:
Pizza
Ice Cream
Chocolate
Vanilla
Milk
Hamburgers

stupid diet.....only two days...but imagine 5 days when everyone around you can eat pizza except you... <.< that sucks....

Well since I can't go out either I might as well spend part of this day here.

Time to....erm...read a lot :(

Poor STL!!

Mmmm.... Ceasar's pizza.... It's so delicious.

Aww I'm terribly sorry to hear that. =[ Hope you'll be back soon 'cause we surely miss you as hell already. =D

Hope you get better soon Julius, or are you better now? i dont know, its been a while since you started this thread so are you better, i hope so, i hate seeing/hearing about ppl getting sick, it makes me feel bad, like i did something wrong or something like that...

P.S. sry, i sorta rambled on... lol

Back