hi ppl

XxVincentValentinexX

Vincent Valentine's Love
Gil
Hi!!

i'm new....and a few things about myself.....

I'm emo, I love anime and music, and i LOVE Final Fantasy.....but what..or rather WHO i love most is....

VINCENT VALENTINE!!! :vincent: :inlove:

I absolutly LOVE him......he's hot, smexy, smart, and just all around amazing!!!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay and have fun.
VINCENT VALENTINE!!! :vincent: :inlove:

I absolutly LOVE him......he's hot, smexy, smart, and just all around amazing!!!
For your interest there is a member called Vincent Vallentine, he is very active, so you should catch him online if you stick around.

oh really? cool....though i have to be off soon....but i'll look for him in the future....i'm sure we'd have lots in common.

and seriously? o_O i kow lots of ppl who call themselves emo.....i guess it depends on where u live...

No, I just hate that word for many personal reasons. It's not the best word to throw around either or call yourself.

Plus, emotional, emotions. I'm pretty sure everyone has emotions? And gets emotional. I don't know why it's a category. :/

oh...well the emo i mean is more the "style" kind.....u know....black clothes, eyeliner, black nails, punk-ish clothes with the chains and stuff......

and where i live....there's nothing wrong with calling urself that.....lots of ppl do....it's how we're dignified as around school.....

I wear black band shirts? I have black hair? I wear eyeliner? Tight jeans, studded belts, band hoodies, etc. and I'm deff. not classified nor do I try to classify myself as "emo". What a fake category.

Welcome and have fun here.Make sure you enjoy your stay here and to make friends(if you want of course).
Hope to see you posting around later on...

I wear black band shirts? I have black hair? I wear eyeliner? Tight jeans, studded belts, band hoodies, etc. and I'm deff. not classified nor do I try to classify myself as "emo". What a fake category.
It's a category and I'd recommend dealing with that fact. xD There's no point trying to avoid being in said category if you fit it. :gmonster:

Welcome, et cetera.

And may I remind you in the future soldjaa to try and not have outbursts like that, as people clearly have different opinions on the word emo, and no personal digs were made at anyone.

Hope you have a great time on the forums XxVVxX

JR

Sorry about my outburst, truly. That word just.. is not too welcome with me, that's all. I don;t like being called it or when people are called it, that's all. I hope you make a lot of friends here and have fun ^^

Back