Hi

Gil
Hello all! I'm Jamy (Jamie, everyone gets that wrong for some reason, why I may never know) I'm 14, and hope to be an author, artist, or game developer.
I LOVE Final Fantasy, pretty much all anime, and a crudload of J-POP bands (especially Gackt and L'Arc~en~Ciel) I also like Yaoi. Well actually, I just don't mind it. I'm not a huge fan, but I still watch/read it. If you've heard of the show called Mirage of Blaze, then you'll know where my Yaoi craziness started.
I truly adore Vampires. Trinity Blood, is now #1 on my list for fave animes. (Sorry FMA) I love writing stories. I more perfer writting my own stories more than fanfics, but I do write them for my friends at times. (I only write fanfics for my close friends because I know them better than if it were someone I just met)
Anyway, there's my long list of insanities for you. Don't worry about going physco on you. I'll only do that if you're mean to me first.
I am also on KHU, btw, though not all that active there. :P
Hope to meet you all and become close friends soon!

Hi there Jamy...
I'm always active at the introduction part:lol:... I love intros:lol:. Anyway
Enjoy your stay and have fun as much as we do

Couldn't u say hi i'm Jamy and i like anime and i hope to make some friends:huh:
anyway hi Jamy nice to meet u i'm DarkSquall call me DS..later;)

Back