Hi

crisis.core1

California Final Fantasy 7 FAN (And So On)....
Gil
Hello, I am a fan of the Buster Sword in Final Fantasy 7. As a fact that is what made me play the game back in the days. The first time I played the game I staid on my butt playing it way over 8 hours (The good old days when all I had to do was go to school and enjoy life). As you can see I am a fan of Final Fantasy 7 and up to now have enjoyed all the side games made based from the original final fantasy 7.
I hope to get to know some good people and fans of all Final Fantasy games. I am new to this forum at the time but I am also a true and original fan of Final Fantasy 7. What am I talking about when I say original fan? By that what I am saying is that I am a fan of the game before it was even out in Japan from the moment I noticed it was being made by reading about it in a Japanese magazine, to the first day it was out in the U.S.. I have the original Final Fantasy 7 PS1 game and official strategy guide for this game. I am also a huge fan of Crisis Core. But like I said my favorite thing about Final Fantasy 7 was/is the Buster Sword that was used by Cloud Strife. When Zack dies defending Cloud, the former entrusts the sword and tells Cloud to live as proof of his existence. Little is explained about the Buster Sword in the game, other than the way it was passed to Cloud. I like the Buster Sword because I just do….
So thank you all for your time in seeing why I joined this forum (Because I am a fan of Final Fantasy 7) and also thanks to the people that run this forum. I hope to make friends like I said.

crisis.core1
:holyshit:

Last edited:
Haha I sat on my butt playing FFVII when I first got it :wacky:

Welcome to the foums dude :monster:

Welcome to the forums. :cassy:

If you need anything, just ask. :D

Back