High level magicks

benitobeybi

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Hey guys!

I'm already in the last parts of the game. I'm in the 3rt Ascent of Pharos. I just noticed that I still don't have the the following magicks: hastega, slowga, renew, holy, scathe (whatever that it) and a few arcane & black magicks. i know because I have a complete lisence board (gloat gloat gloat).

Where can I get them?

Is it too late for me? I mean, do I encounter another teleport crystal later in the pharos or is the first one on the 1st floor it?

plus how do i get the cockatrice in eastedrsand village to the other bank? he's afraid of the wolf. Wot a chicken! (wooopps)

thanks guys!

You can get those after you're done with the Pharos completely. After you finish the 3rd ascent, you'll go back to Balfonheim if I remember right.

Ok great thanks!

How about the cockatrice in the estersand village. How do I get him to the other bank? In wot order should I bring the wolf, the kid and the chicken?

Also, how do it get the Acetic's door in the sochen cave palace to open up? I tried running clockwise from the east but it doesn't work.

Thanks!

You get the cockatrice to the other side by sending Nathyl, then Arryl, the the cockatrice. The Acetic's door only opens once you have the ageworn key after you do the Vyraal quest and give the scale to the guy on windmill 10.

Oh, and Scathe can only be gotten in a secret shop. for the others, searh around all the other shops you've encountered so far, most of 'em have new things, even the ones in lowtown...well...not really. but, if you are lacking it, telekinesis is in the same secret shop I was talking about before.

Back