High School Musical I & II

Hayate

Best I Never Had...
Veteran
Gil
WHAT TIME IS IT!? It's Summer Time!!

Haha, I am a HSM kid. I love this musical. Anyone else? Just discuss these two movies here. =). The one already released and the one that's coming out in August.

Wildcats! Get ya head in the game!

I never seen the hype with these shows. Most of my family were obessed with it, I personally cant flipping stand this series. Its God awful IMO.

You're not alone, Hayate. I'm quite hyped up about the new movie and have already seen some things going on. Do you want trailers to see? Then visit my YouTube link. I've got the official trailer and the 'What Time Is It?' music video to get you excited.

I loved High School Musical I as well, it was a little cheesy but then again I am a sucker for that kind of thing. I liked Zac Efron before he was on that, I saw him in Summerland and had a crush on him for quite a while. I don't so much anymore but still think he is good looking. High School Musical is a fun film with a lot of catchy music. I really enjoyed it and have watched it countless times! I am really looking forward to HSM2, I hope it is just as good as the first film. I have seen some photos from it and it looks awesome. I should probably see the trailer, maybe that'll hype me up some more!

I actually think the second one will be better than the First. At least the music will be. I cannot wait. It has 13 more days until it is released.

Yeah.. I am not sure when it will be released over here in Australia. Hopefully it will be out the same time as over in America. Movies, games and other stuff seems to be delayed over here but oh well, I know I will see it sooner or later. I hope it will be better than the first film as well but we'll just have to wait and see. I don't think I am looking to the third film though, I think they are taking it too far. 2 films is more than enough in my opinion.

I am hoping it is better than the first as well. Most sequals don't do better than the original though.

Wow, we get HSM II in August! lol. On the 16th, I think.

It's the biggest Disney Movie they have. Maybe besides Pirates.

Actually, it's the 17th in the States, Hayate. Not long to go for you, but I can't wait much longer!

Lmao. Well, when I see it, I will tell you if it's good or not.

I have heard some of the music and I personally think the music is much better than the Original.

I've been hearing about High School Musical 2 since like May, and I did not know what the big fuss was all about. I finally watched the first one last week and I have to say I can't wait for the 2nd one because the first was actually good!

Oh god, High School Musical ...

It burns. It burns my soul, makes my ears bleed and makes me want to gouge my own eyes out. Almost as much as Romeo and Juliet does :sick: That is seriously saying something. I hate R&J with a fiery passion.

I think its an abomination to people in High School ... It's just so ... blah. The songs are just ... pure cheesey ... I'd rather listen to Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend" or the Pussycat Dolls ...

OK, I'm going to stop. Before I make myself sick to my stomach.

What makes it even worse, I don't know if it's gonna be the real cast or a re-enactment, but HSM is coming to my town's Pavillion T_T

Sorry to badmouth a fan-thread. But it's just my opinion.

Lmao. Well, when I see it, I will tell you if it's good or not.

I have heard some of the music and I personally think the music is much better than the Original.
In the original, the songs Start Of Something New, When There Was Me And You and Breaking Free really stood out for me. I liked Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You as well, but they never put it in the movie.

So far, I'm loving What Time Is It?, Bet On It and You Are The Music In Me. Zac Efron's voice isn't blended with Drew Seeley's this time, it's his own voice for Troy Bolton.

Oh, I put myself forward to get some tickets to the premiere of High School Musical 2 in London, so fingers crossed for that! Premieres at the O2 Arena on September 2nd, but doesn't even come on Disney Channel until September 21st/22nd.

Wikipedia says 21st and DC says 22nd. How confusing. :P

So, Drew is not taking over for Zach this time? About time! lol.

I love Bet On It. It's soooo catchy. lol.

Also, why wasn't Zach Efron in concert with them? Was it cuz of Hairspray?

Okay, so the music is kind of catchy but the movie makes me kind of sick.

It's not incredibly horrible that I start to bleed from my eyes or anything, it's just that I want it to be over and posted just so the hype will stop. I won't have to hear about HSM2 on Disney Channel commercials every commercial break...

I don't loathe HSM, but I am annoyed. x__x

OMG! HSM2 came out yesterday and I soooo missed it. UGH! Luckily there is another premiere tonight at 7:00 I think. I will be there for sure this time. ^_^!!

Did anyone else view it?

wow...I didn't quite realize the popularity of this thing....I know my girlfriend really likes it, but personally, I can't stand it. If that's an accurate dipiction of high school...I must live in hell, in comparison. And how come guys like me never seem to exist in places like that? Too realistic maybe? Because as we all know, realism can be very depressing...

Haha. Omg! I just got done watching HSM2!! It was awesome. It's not better than the first but it's like...right under it. RIGHT THERE! lol.

These movies look gay.

This is so far off my comfort zone that I think I'd cringe if I watched any of them.

Back