(\(^^)<(HIYA)

Mr_Fair

Seksy Cheesecake
Gil
hey guys im a new member only every been on 1 other forum it was a small one about 16 members then i got a ps3 psn is currently down so i did a little googling nnn...here i am XD i hope nobody bytes stabs shoots burns or uses ice fire or bolt 3 on newbs cuz im a very nice person (Y_Y)...oh wait does anyone have cheesecake (*_*) NUMMMMMYYY!!!!!:freehugs:

You sir are awesomesauce.

Have your Cheesecake Epic man.

*ahem* Haiyo thar~ Im Connor AKA SummonerAmaterasu,Summoner,Amaterasu,Summy ECT. This is FFF where we Kik @$$ and play card games Enjoy.

Hello and welcome! I love your mr abs mrs fair signature! It's adorable!

Anyway enjoy your time here and stay active! I'm nice to newbies but can't speak for the others :ahmed:

thank you thank you ^^ so...ah weres the bathroom n solly i didn't know i had to put this in guedosalami place...speaking of FF10 i never did beat that one that was my brother rons spotlight i had to beat the one nobody else would like X 2 n 9 thats ok through that i found out girls dressed in cosplay are very nice ^//^ wait...O//o did i say that out loud?

Welcome to the forums. =]

welcome to the perfect place in the whole wide world
I'm god
now bow to me!

ok not really about the god thing, but still bow down to me!!!

Welcome enjoy your stay, have fun, obey the rules, and its cool to be in school! or something of equal meaning to you...

thanks i like anime.....oh yea thanks for reminding me man i have a google image search going on another widow for black blood brothers pictures XD i need to go check on that

i have a google image search going on another widow for black blood brothers pictures
Macabre quote there neufie.....uh newbie:lew:

Hiya and welcome to FFF, someone allready said you was awesomesauce so l will just 2nd it.

Enjoy your time here.

Greetings.

Back