Hottest FF Guy

I am the only one who voted for Seifer and that is because he is mmm good looking to me.

Zack, definately.

Him shirtless in CC was such a fanservice.

That low riding swimwear.

-dies and is going to hell.-

I used to be in love with Zack but recently I miss Cloud. Those spiky hair. Everytime I see him I'm like, "Go on and kick heir asses, my darling!" :-)lol:)
A runner up is Tidus.

I like blondies don't I?

Zack fo' shiz, altho cloud comes a close second, or perhaps both 2gether. I was kinda disappointed that Tellah from FF3 wasn't on the list as an option 4 those who prefer the older gentleman. :P

Why are Rufus, Reno and Rude in the same option? I think Reno or Rufus would get more votes for themselves then characters as Reeve or Wakka xD Oh well..

I think Rufus is the hottest guy, without doubt. He also has one of the most 'normal' appearances in the whole FF series. Seifer is quite good-looking as well (see the resemblance?) and don't ask why but I have a thing for Judge Ghis. But thankfully I saw that I'm not the only one :D

Too bad you couldn't choose one of the characters of the older FF's.. like Kefka :D

I'd have to say... Cloud, naturally. I mean he's just...mmmm... Can't find a good enough word, so - gorgeous.
Sephiroth and Vincent share second place. What can you do, I guess I just have a thing for tall, cold guys with long hair.
Reno is so hot sometimes...

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

Obviously wakka~ Wow can't believe Cloud won, you guys have seen his deformed arms right?

ffviiarmred.jpg
Sorry I don't like my guys emo with deformed arms. ಠ__ಠ

^LOL :wacky: I agree.

I feel like I've seen a thread like this somewhere else :hmmm: But oh well. Since I tend to go for the ones with some sort of charm/charisma etc. and I'm not much into the cold brooding type, out of the available options I went with Irvine, since it was between him, Balthier, and Cid Highwind and he doesn't usually get that much love :sad2: However, Edge from IV was smokin' hawt and somehow he ended up not being on the list, and neither did Setzer, Sabin or Edgar from VI :sad3:

Maybe at some point someone should do a pre-VII hot character poll ^_^ (hint hint to someone who's not as lazy as me :D)

EDIT: Actually, Reeve's not bad either, come to think of it :hmmm:

Last edited:
Holy Thread necro, batman.

It's Cloud hands down. The rest don't look half as sexy as Cloud when scowling or slicing people to death. Not to mention, why is Cloud the only one to dress like a dude? xD

Masculinity seems to be value rarely desired nowdays, on both sides of the gender table. <_<

That being said, if I had to say... I've always thought Rude, Basch, and Angeal were quite good looking men of the Final Fantasy series.

edit: i apparently forgot Vossler

he's not a bad looking man I suppose, although somewhat akward looking :awesome:

Last edited:
yay for this thread! lol i'd have to say..Reno, Zack, Cloud, Tidus, Snow, Noctis, & Balthier. Noctis takes my vote tho! good lord he is hawt :B

Why isn't Noctis there? :cry: anyway, since he's not in, I voted for Zack. He's my hottest FF guy until Noctis stole my heart :x3: then Cloud comes really close, Tidus, Squall and Genesis. It's quite hard to choose actually.

if kefka is hot, I'm Jeffrey Donovan, and I'm clearly not. :gasp2:

All of them are quite stunning, but only a select few are attractive enough to make my cooch tingle. It's mainly Kuja, Yazoo, Emperor Mateus, or Seymour that I really like. I truly dig antagonists.

;3 I like Vincent-Sephiroth-Cloud

but I voted Cloud because he's the hottest.

I voted mainly for sephy ^^
I also think squall cloud zidane tidus and auron are Hot.
just mmm mm mmm

Snow and Cloud, among others. But definitely these to are the hottest!

Back