How did you feel about Lulu?

Well Lu Lu might look like she was a harsh person and sometimes acted like she had no feelings , but that was a sign of maturity and past life experiences which she doesn't like to talk or share with anyone...

However later she shows her true self and people get to know the True Lu Lu better, in my opinion, she is one of the most kind persons in FF. Im happy that in FFX-2
Lu Lu stayed with Wakka and they had a baby together

I really liked Lulu's Character, I thought she was the most mature character in the game however, that maturity would often come across as coldness. Towards the end of the game she appeared to be one of the characters which was more willing to teach Tidus about Spira, which I think showed a more caring side to Lulu's personality.

I loved Lulu, she was like a big sister to Yuna, she played an important person in her life, having lived through the tragedy of losing her love she had to become strong which meant that she'd be harsh at times. But, I see that as a quality in her, always giving drive to the group.
And how can people say that she's not an important character, there are 7 characters and they are all tightly connected to each other, so there really can't be a unimportant character.

Lulu was actually nice to look at ... and actually kinda liked her character but once i found out that she likes Wakka and had a kid with him, that just pissed me off. WAKKA For God Sakes, i hated him cuz he whined about yevon and his brother like every 5 minutes, his Hair was just weird looking and i the way he talked kinda annoyed me.

I HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT LULU LOVE HEER OR HATE HER THERE IS 1 CONSTANT SHE WOULD NOT CARE. LULU HAS CONFIDENCE AS A WOMAN WHO KNOWES HERSELF AND AND HER FLAWS AND HER GOOD POINTS THIS FORMS THE BASIS OF HER CHARACTER

I liked Lulu right from the beginning, but I guess that's because even though he's the playable character, I think Tidus is a bit of an idiot

She was one of my fave characters from the start, powerful, good against the elements.. high mag def and the costume is amazing.. would be good for a female cosplay..

I agree with the amazing costume part...the best costume of FFX

-Mod Edit-

Put more effort in your post please, this is a thread on how you feel about Lulu

Last edited by a moderator:
LuLu is one of the most complex characters emotionally in FFX. She seems cold and distant- but she has to be. Even though shes younger than wakka, she is more mature, and has to take care of both him and yuna. She lost her parents and this toughened her up. She feels she has to be rigid to keep herself from becoming attached, and losing things- hence being mean towards wakka and ignoring her feelings for him for a long time.

Its great when the group become soooo close, because although she remains her strict self, we she her laugh, give support and become a more caring mother-type, as opposed to disipline-type.

Lulu is my favorite character in FFX! She has an awesome look and personality, even though she's cold, sarcastic and stuff.

I immediately liked her. I found most of the other characters in the beginning to be fairly immature, outspoken and quite annoying (Minus Auron and Kimahri).

She was blunt, truthful, wise and even though it didn't generally seem it, caring. Plus, her style was really unique and something I would immediately enjoy.

Lulu is simply hot. LOL.
she has a strange and different personality, compared to the other protagonists in the game.

I honestly counldn't care less about her, i never used her that's why, her and Kimarhi seemed pretty useless to me, she just never seemed to have a place in my party.

Don't get me wrong she was an alright character/personality but we just never bonded.

I honestly counldn't care less about her, i never used her that's why, her and Kimarhi seemed pretty useless to me, she just never seemed to have a place in my party.

Don't get me wrong she was an alright character/personality but we just never bonded.
I feel exactly the same way about her like you do. The one thing I had a real problem with, was getting her ultimate weapon. Dodging all that lightning without getting hit is a pain to do.

I thought that LuLu was one of the most important characters in the game. Her attacks were awesome, especially if the enemy had a weakness.

And her personality was very good. She wasn't a stuck up little girl like some of the other FF girl chars.

When i first saw Lulu, you could tell she was cold but then as the story reveals more of her, you see she is actually a nice person, with a hard shell and she finds it difficult to let people in, especially after her loss of Chappu.

I loved Lulu since the beggining, She is really good looking and her black magic was very useful.

i thought Lulu was hot from first sight. she had the black garters and the slip all the way up her leg, and the fact that she was sorta rocker-chick helped out loads too.

Lulu-t34 ub3r 40ttn355.

Sorry to her fans, but I found her rather boring. X_x;

On the other hand, I did adore her outfit.

I think people like her because she's good to Tidus, even though it's obvious she doesn't really like him...

Back