Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Just Stumbled Across It

Votes: 41 13.6%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
Well, I got the strongest urge to role play, and since I've been playing Final Fantasy games lately, I decided to do a search for a forum for Final Fantasy based RP on Google. After sifting through the results, I found this forum, and thought, "Hey, looks pretty cool. I'll join it!"

I was just searching things releated to FF on google (I do that a lot :highfive:) and many times ended up here.

I wasn't really interested at first, as I am not that much of a forum-type person (if there is such a thing anyway).

But as I was playing more and more FFs, and plus I got a job with a computer and I can post something from time to time, I have decided to register.

And here I am :jon: or not :P

I actually searched for it. Not it exactly, but just a final fantasy forum. This isn't the first one I checked out, but it's the one I stuck with due to the amount of content and members.

im not sure but i joined a long time ago i think u guys used to be RPG freedom or something either ways i think i got bored one dayand just decided to look for a final fantasy forum =D

i searched something about the 14th member of organization 13 in kingdom hearts. and found myself here. i don't usually join forums. i think this was my second forum i ever joined. i just started posting again cause i want to play the rpg here.

Was googling a different forum, found a post somebody had made here mentionning it, decided to join to compare the two.

I went to google and put in 'final fantasy forums' and picked this one. This place looked pretty cool, so I decided to join it.

I've known about it for quite a while, since it opened actually. I'm a user that's been here 2 times before on 2 different accounts, I used to be a Admin. But those days are over and I'm trying to redeem myself.

I found it through google, and since I've been a fan and casual Final Fantasy player for years I decided to join to read and post about the games.

I actually was browsing around google looking for good FF forums when I stumbled upon this site.

Done a search on google for Final Fantasy Forums and this place was one of the first to come up.

:gasp: I have been on here for 2 almost 3 years and I never found this topic.
I found it on google and tried to register. I later lost the password to that e-mail. and had to re register.

I was searching for a more decent than in-game translation of something Rinoa originally said in the Japanese version of FFVIII, and google led me to a thread in the FFVIII forum. Admittedly, I still haven't found the answer to my question, but at least I got all "holy shit, a whole site for in-depth discussion of FF games"

Back