Help How do you get more than 1 mime materia?

GoldenChocoboMaster

Party it up!
Gil
I got alot of what i need (knights of the round, gold chocobo, qaudra magic etc..)But, I dont have final attack or omnislash or alot of things that are essential to beating Sephiroth. But im trying to defeat emerald weapon at the moment, and get the earth harp but i need more than 1 mime materia to do so, and i need alot of multiple materia but how do you get more than one mime? Also if there is a process can it be done to other materia too?

Thanks
-Michael

Master it :monster:

Once you master a materia it makes a new one :monster:

In a nutshell....

Ugh Iv only done it once and it was a nightmare, altho I know the more materia you equip the more more damage that air strike thingy does, Im probably not the best person to advise....... *leaves*

Just hope you get all lucky 7's like I did.......I beat it by total fluke :gasp:

You can get Master Command by acquiring ALL command materia and mastering them. Then touch the Huge yellow materia in Bugenhagen Space tower. The other alterative is to master mime alone.

Emerald Weapon is slightly harder than Ruby. To defeat him easily you must have no more than 5 materia on any character, otherwise he'll use Aire Tam Storm. This deals damage according to the amount of materia you have equipped. Just remember to cast KOTR and keep miming it. You can also link HP-Absorb to KOTR and mime. This heals you to full health everytime you summon it. Alternatively, you can link KOTR with Counter, so everytime he attacks you, you counter.

There is only one Mime Materia in the game essentially so in order to get duplicates you must master the one you already have like has been said. Good luck with the Weapons.

But, I dont have final attack or omnislash or alot of things that are essential to beating Sephiroth.
lols:P

As you've been told mastering the one you get is the only way to get more Mime materia and btw that is a really lousy way to beet Emy.

The best way to master it is first a triple growth armour or weapon and then I recomend the sunken plane Gelenka. It's a good spot for AP, but the absolute best way is in the northern crater.

In the water filled room with the odd music you can fight Movers and Magic pots, no other common enemies in the game give s much AP and it's worth the elixirs just use the item duplication trick.

Last edited:
Back