How many Espers can each character have?

For those who didn't know NOT to open the chests to get the Zodiac Spear...

• I'll start over.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll continue the game even without the ultimate weapon.

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • I'll finish the game, then start another this time aiming to get the ZS.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I don't care about that dang weapon.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

White Elf

Gil
Is it a good idea to set the first Esper to Vaan or should I assign the more powerful ones to him?

How many espers can each character hold anyway? Maximum of 3 or can I assign all espers to one chracter?

By the way, thanks for everyone who helped me out with the license board. Hope i can help you out in some way, too.

:D

Pretty sure it's 3 per character. And can't really help you out with any advice on the espers, I rarely use them, I'm not a big fan of them in XII.

And for the ultimate weapon, I didn't use any guide or anything, so I opened the chests before I knew. But it's not a big deal to me.

Amount of Espers per character

White Elf,

Out of the 13 Espers, you could put them all to one character if you chose to. I'd pop 3 each for your main 3 characters, then put the last 4 on your melee character. Since melee gets MP quickly (hitting and getting hit) you can use them alot. I put Zodiark and Ulitma (top 2 espers) on Basch, as he's my frontline dude. He builds up the MP quickly, so it works well. Some espers take ALL your mp to cast, so be cautious with that. Best of luck :D

And no, I haven't found much use for them, except for Zodiark. If you but Break/Stone on whoever has him, then you pop out Zodiark, he immediatly does hit Limit or whatever. Boom, 60000 damage on a boss.

Cool

I'm taking my sweet time exploring all the maps and trying to complete all of the minimissions of the game (like collecting clams for the sick people in the westersand and bringing the Toad Ring to the wife of the guy in Giza Plains). Vaan is actually lvl 28 now but I still haven't gone to see the Garif. LOL... Besides, i only get to play an hour (hour and a half at most during weekdays) so instead of finishing a mission, I try to level up instead.
:P :P :P

Thanks for replying, btw. :cool:

if you need help:

no problem on the reply. i just started fighting Yiamat, and he has 50 million HP. so.... i'll be chilling near my computer for awhile, bored. post here if you have questions, i'm sure alot of people can answer.

someone come finish off Yiamat for me. i'd like to have a life for the next 15 hours. *sigh*

how can i make my espers do there ultimate blow anyway?
some of them does it but some dont.
is there a counting or whatso ever to do there ultimate
cause i already summon zodiark 5 times and still not showing his damn ultimate. plsss u gotta help me. i already did everything like putting the orbs to one and then target an enemy and etc.
is it a bug or something?

how can i make my espers do there ultimate blow anyway?
some of them does it but some dont.
is there a counting or whatso ever to do there ultimate
cause i already summon zodiark 5 times and still not showing his damn ultimate. plsss u gotta help me. i already did everything like putting the orbs to one and then target an enemy and etc.
is it a bug or something?

cast break on your summoner, and then summon zodiark. he'll do his limit break and then go away. 60,000 points of damage.

Back