Dirge of Cerberus How much did you pay for DoC?

I brought mine as a 2 for £17.99 deal from Gamestation, I think the guy like me because he gave me a discount hehe :P

I exchanged 5 or 6 games for it upon it's release.

I'm still undecided as to whether or not it was a good deal. :monster:

I paid like 20.00 $ for it at EB Games I thought it would have been like 50 $ since most Final Fantasy games are.But still 20 $ good price.

I paid 24.99, the pound sign isn't working on my keyboard, does anyone know what might be wrong with it? It gives me this # every time.

I bought it for £29.99, which I think was the standard going price at the time. I enjoyed it but I think it was only worth £20 top really. But meh, I'm not all that bothered I paid full price for it. :wacky:

I bought my copy in the 25-30 dollar range, if I remember correctly. It was a big waste of cash for me, though. If only I could've found it cheaper! :P

I didn't pay anything for this game as i borrowed it from a friend and when i discovered that i didn't like it i decided to return it to him, tell him how crappy i thought it was and then went on NOT to buy it myself

$0.00

Borrowed it from Aztec when he bought it a few years ago and beat it like a week after it was released. I probably would have paid maybe $15.00 for it or maybe $20 at release, but not anymore than that for a game i beat so quick.

err i bought doC for 20$ O: it was used though :) but it doesnt matter, it was still playable :D

I never brought a copy of this game. I just borrow it off my friend n beat it in 1 day than return it.

I got a brand new copy for about $50, at the time I thought it was a bargain but I managed to finish it over that weekend so...

Back