How old is vincent

The FFVII manual says he is 27. Some people may counter that with "But he was in the Turks before Sephiroth was born. And Sephiroth has to be atleast in his 20s" but I guess when Vincent was "frozen" or whatever it stopped the aging process, so that could be my only guess on how he's 27 even though Sephiroth is in his 20s.

According to FFWiki, Vincent is 27 (physically), 57 (chronologically, Final Fantasy VII)

So he would have been frozen for 30 years... :hmmm:

Physically he is 27 years old...........when Hojo put him to sleep in the coffin I believe that it just stopped his ageing and everything. He's meant to be really old but I'd say he is still 27 years old by looks and appearence.

So he was 27 right until Cloud woke him up from the coffin..............Or he might just stay that way I guess lol.

bet a lotta people would wanna stop ageing huh?

Vinc is stuck at age 27 but he's been around for about 60 years.

The FFVII manual says he is 27. Some people may counter that with "But he was in the Turks before Sephiroth was born. And Sephiroth has to be atleast in his 20s" but I guess when Vincent was "frozen" or whatever it stopped the aging process, so that could be my only guess on how he's 27 even though Sephiroth is in his 20s.

i agree with this. I'm thinking Vince must be at least 30s something. although he appears in his 20s, his attitude and maturity suggest hes older. just my thought =)

Physically Vincent is 27, and will allways be 27, but chronologically he is 60 years old, And regardless of the confirmed fact, i still like to think he is sephiroths father, cause sephiroth looks much more like vincent than Hojo

Every source I'm looking at says 27 physically. They're also saying around 50 - 60 for the amount of years he's lived. He IS old enough to be Sephiroth's father though, so it makes sense if he were 50 - 60.

Back