How old were you when you had your first kiss?

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
It's all in the topic title. I mean a proper kiss though, not like a peck on the cheek or anything.

And be honest, it's a forum, no one here knows you and probably never will.

My first kiss was probably when I was 11...

It was...weird. Just a really weird experience. I haven't really kissed anyone since.

when i saved that women out of the resturant being held prisoner by henchmen i shaked her hand but she kiss me and ran away but like always didn't work since i had no emotions

i was about 39-40

Last edited:
Thirteen.
With someone that goes to the kh-2.net forums, actually.
BloodChild.
Have you heard of him?
Anyway, he gave me my first real kiss at a middle school dance.

My first real kiss took place after my fingers were already in her pooter. True story.

my first real kiss was actually this past november. I was the obe that girls always flirted with, but was to scared to actually get close to one, until that past year. I remember thinking, "is this real?"

I'm BloodChild on kh-2 haha.

anyways, my first kiss was when i was like 5..on the lips actually, no joke, but we just did it cause we saw other people do it. and umm, i've had my share of kiss actions since than. last time i went to kiss this girl named kellie she gave me the sloppiest makeout ever recorded in history. haha.

My first kiss (note, not the slobery "french" style. [Useless fact: The French call that kiss "American Kissing" Weird, huh?]) came around the age of 5, with my first "girlfriend". We went together for 8 years; my longest relationship to date.

never.
no one has kissed me.
and if he tryed to,i would have left him with no teeth...

Eleven days ago. With my ex-boyfriend, during spin-the-bottle. And guess what? I've stopped talking to my ex-boyfriend because he's a man-whore and needs to grow up.

Fabulous, isn't it? He wasn't that bad a kisser, though. :shame:

Back