How the heavens do I get to girivegan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RapidPunishment

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Im in feywood after just killed that boss and in the place with 5 or so "shrine or little temple thingies" and am totally dumbfounded.

yeah you have to go in the middle of each shrine and look around
if one of the gate looks diffrent go through it and continue through

When you get to gate gigas summon belias and open it ^_^

I'm sure you're wondering what to make of those shrines. Ok, first off, head to any one of the shrines. Doesn't matter which one you go to first. When you reach the first one, defeat the beasts and step into the center. If you see a pattern called "Feywood Glyph", press X and examine it. If not, go to the next star shape on the map and keep going until you get the Action Icon when you step into the center.

When you do find it, "Illusion betokens the true way" message should appear. Use your camera view and check around the area until you see a green forest scene through one of the exits from the platform. That is where you should go. I would check the map just to make sure which shrine you should go to next...the arrow should be pointing you to the right one. So basically, face Vaan in that direction and go to the shrine directly in front of you.

From here on, just repeat the process. ^_^ Try to do it correctly because if not, it'll lead you back into the Ice Field and you'll end up re-entering from the northeast. In short, you'll have to start over again, I guess. I'm not really sure since I did it correctly the first time through.

Anyway, after you deal with those darn shrines, it should lead you to Gate Gigas. Summon him and Giruvegan lies ahead. :D

Last edited:
Rapid Punishment, why do you keep saying "Closed"?

Problem solved; topic...

:Closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back