HP, MP, EXP. How do you fill them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoey Hanson

Mew mew style, mew mew grace! Mew mew power in you
Gil
I know what each one stands for. But I don't really get it. How do you happen to fill those meters, and what are they for? I am curious.....
~KTW

Last edited:
There is an RPG you can play once you reach 50 posts (look in the top left corner of your screen)

Those are for the RPG (see the little tab right under the site banner?) You'll be able to play it once you've got 50 posts, :)

EDIT: Damn, my internet is so slow didn't see the other aswer... Strangely enough it only happens with FFF...

You need at least 50 posts to access the RPG, then wait for a few hours for your new usergroup to override the old one. Not all forums grant you a post count, but the majority of them do.

Was the usage of a comma necessary after your second to last word? :P

You get posts by...well, posting replies in threads where posts will count towards your post count (take note before entering a certain part of the forums of if it says No Post Count.

You know you have three posts in this thread, so that will add 3 to your post count, just continue to post in various topics, and you'll have access to the RPG before you know it. :wink:

Well if you get 50 posts and then you can't get on the RPG it is because the RPG is currently offline. Just so you aren't confused when you can't get in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back