Hunts - One at a time or all at once?

Zeraph

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Alright, so I got this game two days ago and have gotten to the part in Bherjuba where you are taken into the Cloudbourne by resistance members. Anyways, so far I have realized that all of the hunts are insanely hard to complete when you first get them. I was just wondering it would be possible to do them all later on in the game, like right before the last boss or something.

Right now it seems like you might be able to, but it would take about a billion transportation stones, but I don't really know. If anyone knows whether you can do it like that or not, that would be great, because I have way more fun doing the hunts when I can just keep doing them instead of doing them every once in awhile.

You can do hunts whenever you freely roam the map... they don't go away if you don't do them. However, it is best that you do them as soon as you can because they reward you with items that are high quality when you receive the hunt and those items will become less valuable to you as the game progresses.

You make a good point.. alright, I'll just struggle through them :P

Thanks.

I would also say that the hunts can keep you in check on how strong you are for your current progress. If you are beating the hunts easily, then you are ok. If your struggling then you need to train. If you cant get to a hunt because you havent unlocked that part of the story yet then you need to play some more instead of messing around.

Another option would be getting some quicking (sp?) and start doing some chains. If you are sucessful, you can kill them fast. That's what i do usually otherwise i try to lvl up some place and take any marks when I am powerful enough to handle.

Ill let them build up alittle on the board and try to do a bunch at once so I get some mad cash when im done with all the ones i can handle.

Just pay attention to their toughness. I do them in droves of 5 after gaining a 5-10 levels. That seems to work while I leave alone the much tougher ones for the next time i get around to them. Test the waters ever so often. Also, weather conditions are not storyline based, so feel free to gain a few levels if the season isnt right.

Right now it seems like you might be able to, but it would take about a billion transportation stones, but I don't really know.

You should be able to use the Aerodome soon and ride the Strahl around to locations and save stones. If not, you can buy more stones at the clan Bazaar. ( Don't remember the requirement or if it's default )

hey question on the marks for all u ppl who have played a long time um at what level should i fight rank III and rank V marks?

im doing rank III marks at level 35. I do have some rank 5 ones, but havent tried them yet.

Back