I am my own personal Glitch.

Glitch

Gil
Hello thar!

Okay, so I am apparently new to these forums. (If you didn't get that right off the bat, you need help.)

Although I am new to these forums, I am not new to forums in general at all, really.

I use to be really famous on forums.. My first forum being when I was 12, on Game Planet Community. (A big forum back in the day before they closed it down.)

Then I moved onto a forum I stayed for a while..I forget most of the names.. The ones I remember are Final Summit, Oritsuru, Final Fantasy Myths, Tokyo-Jihen, and a few others.

Also, along with that..I will be bringing along my girlfriend along for the ride. We recently left a few forums due to inactivity and rudeness. (People were telling her off, saying she wasn't "Real", telling her she wasn't the real person in the pictures she posted up, and told me she was really from Italy..(The last one made me bust up laughing.))

Either way, sorry for this long introduction, but I hope we have a good time here and actually stay.

Oh, and by the way. I -am- Male. =P

(We might be putting our pictures up sometime, I don't think she will anytime soon though.)

Much love <3

~Throughout the darkness of life itself, killing and loving throughout ones-self~

Well, it's not such a bad introduction and whoever told you that she wasn't real in the pictures, then he's definitely an ass. ;)

Anyway, hello and welcome to Final Fantasy Forums. I hope you'll be enjoying yourself a lot along with your girlfriend in here and make lots of friends. But be sure to read the forum's rules & guidelines, stay active, post lots, and much more!

I guess I'll be see ya around!

I sure will try. (I have a lot of other things I am doing as well... Halo and Runescape mainly. =P)

But it's all good <3

Back