I am spending too much time on this forum

I've had a history of being addicted to forums. o.o;

I found salvation on my own as there were no Forumholics Anonymus clubs available in my area to guide me...to the path of redemption. :sad:
God I really need to start making sense.

Well, who knows, I might get hooked again...

Yes FFF is addicting! >_< I do usually leave the site up while playing WoW or doing something...

Well... I'm pretty God damn new to this thing, but I really have been spending a lot of time on here, but yeah... it's not necessarily a terrible thing... I mean, with my terrible internet all I used to do while I was on the net, using messenger was either play freecell or look up stuff on wikipedia, lol, I like that this site actually loads for me most of the time because it's fairly basic. Also, it's the holidays, and they're more for people that have lives, lol. So yeah, this has been killing a bit of the boredom.

I probably do have a secret, un-healthy addiction. Not necessarily for this place, but for the internet in general. Though I'm here most of the time I'm online anyway. :pikamon:

I use to be on this forum everyday but now I am usually on maybe once or twice a week. So I'm not really addicted to the forum. :monster:

Yea I always leave the forum up and if you'll notice I've been on every single day for the past 4 months. I am totally addicted to the site and it will probably kill me in the near future.

Forums amuse me. Greatly.

Im online way too much. Sadly most of the time I have nowt better to do :wacky:

Back