I love to make comics!

anise

Comics and Colouring
Gil
So, I'm a comic artist and a digital painter and I'd love to share my stuff with you guys. If you're interested of course.

The first thing I'm looking for is some serious feedback on a new webcomic by my partner and myself. It can be found at http://www.drunkduck.com/anatta. It's relatively new and updating twice a week, and I'd love to get some feedback on story, art, etc.

Thanks for looking!

Thanks guys! I used to be so frustrated with drawing comics and my skills, but once I got down to it I improved immensely.

I really like your style for when you draw these, Anise. Do you use a tablet, or draw and then scan and color it with Photoshop or something like that?

Good job :3

A little bit of both, actually. All of the colouring is done on photoshop with a tablet, but the inking is a combination of hand drawn and photoshop. We're only 19 pages in, so our style is still quite flexible.

I envy you greatly!
That is some talent you have there!

One of my dreams has been to make my own comics. I created my own characters and everything, then started drawing and realised my dream could never come true :D.

Great work!

A little bit of both, actually. All of the colouring is done on photoshop with a tablet, but the inking is a combination of hand drawn and photoshop. We're only 19 pages in, so our style is still quite flexible.

I like your style, you're lucky that you have a tablet xD

I just do it all on Photoshop with a mouse.

I have to admit I was expecting one of those funny comics that everyone seems to make in paint. But you have got some drawing skills of epic proportion, that must have taken ages to make. Sensational! :gasp:

I was very impressed! The artwork was sensational and I found the story to be quite intriguing too, I loved the mix of Sci-fi with philosophical elements. Great stuff keep up the good work!

Photoshop with a mouse? I'm pretty sure I would shoot myself! Tablets are very affordable now, I highly recommend getting one. It will save you so much heartache.

Thanks to everyone for their kind words! To put everything in perspective, I have been making comics for about 10 years, so this is definitely not my first attempt. I am enjoying this one far more than other ones though!

Back