I need help beating the Behemoth in FFiv ds on the moon.

Rey

♥Solo noi due insieme per sempre♥
Veteran
Gil
Accessory (Arms)
Build-A-Member
Chocobo Egg
Terra
Yuna
FFXIV
Ellia Lombardia
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Well the Behemoth is basically impossible all my party is at level 50 or 51 and I still can not beat that stupid thing. Is there a way to skip the Behemoth? When I go up I always get into a battle with it!!! Do I have to be level 70 or something?

Well the Behemoth is basically impossible all my party is at level 50 or 51 and I still can not beat that stupid thing. Is there a way to skip the Behemoth? When I go up I always get into a battle with it!!! Do I have to be level 70 or something?

I wouldn't attempt it at level fifty. Level up to about sixty or so and you should be able to beat him. Do you have any of the optional summons like Leviathan, Bahamut, or Asura? He should be fairly easy if you just keep summoning them and healing when needed.

Also, be sure to cast protect, shell, and haste on yourself, then again that's a must for any boss battle.

Nope Claudia I do not have any of the optional summons is there a way I can go back to the underworld? Anyways I heard someone say you can skip him. Level 60 alright Ill do that if I can.

Nope Claudia I do not have any of the optional summons is there a way I can go back to the underworld? Anyways I heard someone say you can skip him. Level 60 alright Ill do that if I can.

Just take one of the other airships like the one with the drill above the hole in the mountain and then I think you go down. Then you should be in the underworld. There should be a cave somewhere down there leading to The Feymarch, you'll know if it's the right one if Rydia makes a comment on it. Just make sure to cast float every time you enter a new screen in the cave, otherwise you'll burn to death.

Eventually you should be in the land of the summons and you'll be able to fight the queen, Asura. You can now summon her. After that, you can fight the king, Leviathan, and be able to summon him.

And if you can't kill Behemoth, I wouldn't recommend getting Bahamut yet, as they show up as random encounters in his cave, and you can't run from them, so don't try to get Bahamut just yet.

Basically, just try to kill Leviathan so you can summon him. By the time you're around level sixty and have him, Behemoth shouldn't be a problem.

Good luck!

Oh alright Ill try going back to the underworld and train till level 60 and fight leviathan and asura. Thanks alot but are you sure ther is no way to skip Behemoth and how much damage the leviathan and asura do to behemoth. You mean Bahamut randomly appears?

You mean Bahamut randomly appears?

Nope, Behemoth randomly appears in Bahamut's cave, so that is why In don't suggest going there yet, and they just pop up everywhere and you can't escape.

You really shouldn't have any problems with Behemoth at all if you're level 60+ and have Leviathan. Although I should warn you about Asura, when you summon her, what she does is totally random, which is why Leviathan is better.

Basically just summon him, heal a bunch, attack, and jump. At least that's what I did...

Yeah I know but how much damage does leviathan do to behemoth because behemoth is just so annoying with his counter attack. Yeah anyways are asura and leviathan hard? Harder than behemoth?

Yeah I know but how much damage does leviathan do to behemoth because behemoth is just so annoying with his counter attack. Yeah anyways are asura and leviathan hard? Harder than behemoth?

They're not that difficult to beat. Anyway, Leviathan should be doing something around 4000-7000 damage on Behemoth. I forgot what his HP is, but you should be able to take him down fairly quickly.

I'm not sure if he counters when you summon or not, I can imagine he does, though. If that's the case, just bring Rydia back from the dead and use an x potion on her or something.

There not that hard to beat? Do they have any attacks that attack the whole party like a strong spell. Does Leviathan have tsunami like cagnazzo did. Does Asura use really strong spells that kill instantly? So if the Behemoth is not that hard all I have to do is train right and beat the king and queen. What about the summon odin can I get him?

I actually found Odin harder then Bahamut...my lowest level character was lvl 61 I think when I went for the Bahamut quest, only pain is how much MP you use healing and doing Magic, and no Behemoth doesn't counter when you use a summon, I just had Kain Use jump, Cecil attack(With the Excalibur), Edge throwing Shuriekens, Rosa using Curaja every turns, and Rydia summoning Levithian..there's a total of 3 you have to fight on your way to Bahamut, when I finally fought bahamut I killed him because he could even get an attack off but I beat the queen to get the Asura summon at like lvl 45 then I beat the King to get Levithian at about lvl 60, I got Odin inbetween at about lvl 55, if your having that much trouble find a good walkthrough on the net and do what it tells you, my Rosa also has MP+50% and HP+50% which gives her quite the MP and HP Boost so she won't be getting 1hit and for almost any battle, even a boss battle you don't really have to worry about her losing all of her MP

Omg Yesterday was my best FFiv night!!!! Heres why, I beat Asura, leviathan, odin and got they sylph summon all on my first try. I got the darkness augument and focus from Yang. Omg Asura, Leviathan and Odin are so easy all I did was fight and summon leviathan I freakin did amazing yesterday and no one died in the battle. I was about level 51 when I beat them and Now I got someone named fusoya and am at the 4 archfiends which look very easy. Yeah and I will be able to beat behemoth. The reason why I kept on losing is because I went to the lair of the father before getting fusoya lol.

Back