I Need Help!

5 YEARS!!!! holy shit, i feel sorry for u!
final_fantasy_viii_world.gif

As you can see from this world map, it's a bit to the right of Deling city, on a piece of land sticking out.

WTF five years!
i played FF8 9times , so ask something great like "how can i beat omega wepon?!!"

lol, i got stuck on this for 3 days too, omega weapon is easy if you use Holy War, well not easy, but becomes easier.

If you're not going to post something relevant to the topic, then DO NOT POST. And you wonder why you have warnings for spam ...

The Tomb of the Unknown King can be found on your map when you extend it to the full screen.

WTF five years!
i played FF8 9times , so ask something great like "how can i beat omega wepon?!!"
I praticly raped Omega Weapon! guys not so hard tbf.

As for the Tomb, as everyone else says, go NothEast of Deling and follow the strip of land. Use the full screen map to help.

5 years,,,, i think it took you that long bcoz you given up searching for the tomb and switch to a different game right? :)

Word of advice extend to full screen and use the r2 buton to rotate the screen you should find a peice of land that carries on across the water behind deling city the tomb of the unknown king has many different draw points try to find them all
5 years is a long time believe me its harder to find the white seed ship you are going to struggle with this

Demon fox said:
5 years is a long time believe me its harder to find the white seed ship you are going to struggle with this

The White SeeD ship killed me. It took me about 30 minutes of constant searching to find it, really.

Almighty Auron, are you at the part where you just have to sneak in for a few seconds and find the code? At least you'll know where it is when you come back later to get the Brothers GF.

My friend, five years is a long time, and thats just bad luck, but give it your best shot and you will finish the game-at least i hope you will, it will be worth it in the end

and also refering to some other points, omega weapon is a pain in the butt, especially as it took hours and several behemoths to get there, but i am gald some people could beat it( and on the subject of hard bosses, what is that weird ball thing on final fantasy nine)?

and that damn ship,man that really was annoying...

I must agree. 5 years is freakin' crazy! Anywho, yeah just run along the shore i think it's in the north-west of deling. I may be wrong. But yeah somewhere near the beach.

I'm sure you've found it by now, but 5 years? It's on a Peninsula to the Northeast of Deling City....c'mon! Little tip for inside the tomb though - if you want to get the GF, just always follow the path heading to the right inside of the tomb, it'll lead you around the entire tomb in the correct order to let down the bridge to fight the 2 GF brothers. Not such a good GF in my books, nice GF Abilities though (HP+20% etc comes to mind)

lol just realized how long this thread has been opened for...by now at the speed Zexion is playing at he's already found the Tomb and is at the first draw-point...Step-By-Step guide on how to Draw from a Draw P...

Back