I power a clock, and such.

Clockwork

As the time passes by.
Gil
Right. Well, hello there. My name is Clockwork, but you may call me Clock.

Hm. Yes. I guess that is all I can say. I don't know if I will be active or not, or where I will usually post. Hm.

Let the generic welcoming commence. I'm sure I'll enjoy this place for at least a day or two.

And possibly a bit longer, who knows. :elmo:

Well, anyways. Welcome to FFF. :) Hope you do stick around for a while longer. Have fun. =)

Welcome to the forums.
Though I may call you Clockwork, just in case I commit a typo error which I can already see coming where I miss out the L. Then again having work at the end of said typo would be even worse! :O.

But hey, welcome to the forums. Interesting persona you've adapted for yourself there. Hope to see you around.

Welcome to the forums.
Though I may call you Clockwork, just in case I commit a typo error which I can already see coming where I miss out the L. Then again having work at the end of said typo would be even worse! :O.

But hey, welcome to the forums. Interesting persona you've adapted for yourself there. Hope to see you around.

I can tell this would be quite obvious for someone like you.

Thank you for the welcome, Argor. And yes, perhaps I have adopted an odd persona for myself.

Welcome to the forums.

Im sure I'l fall victim to that typo plague xD

Welcome to the forums, Clock, hope you stick around more than a day o 2, you might actually enjoy the place :monster:

What?, I mean Clock, you know I'm gonna force you to stay xD

Enjoy the site, and post a lot.

I'll be lonelyish without you and Harriet xD

Im sure I'l fall victim to that typo plague xD

Welcome to the forums, Clock, hope you stick around more than a day o 2, you might actually enjoy the place :monster:

I may. It depends on if this place is worth it.

I say it has potential.

Thank you for the welcome, Mischief.

I can tell this would be quite obvious for someone like you.

Thank you for the welcome, Argor. And yes, perhaps I have adopted an odd persona for myself.

Only noticed it because of the constant terrible conversations people I know keep having, in which anything like that is used in every sentence. But it is a simple typo to make, is all I am saying. And when typing fast... I mean its a mistake I've made once in SPEECH, let alone typing. Just simple letter missing.

And odd = amazing in my opinion. I like people that present themselves as different from the norm, in that I can barely hold conversations with many "normal" people.

How do I keep getting tricked into these threads? Welcome to FFF, ya trickster!

I suspect you're quite easy to trick.

Thank you, Aztec.

Only noticed it because of the constant terrible conversations people I know keep having, in which anything like that is used in every sentence. But it is a simple typo to make, is all I am saying. And when typing fast... I mean its a mistake I've made once in SPEECH, let alone typing. Just simple letter missing.

And odd = amazing in my opinion. I like people that present themselves as different from the norm, in that I can barely hold conversations with many "normal" people.

I can understand that. I've been acting too serious tonight.

I see. I myself enjoy hanging around with "odd" people.

By the way, your signature. It is Ancient Minoan art, is it not?

Last edited:

By the way, your signature. It is Ancient Minoan art, is it not?

Yep. Well it was originally, and then I made the bull purple and gave it a yellow fringe to make it look like a Final Fantasy Behemoth.
Yay for recognising it though. Most people see it as a blurry image and that is it.

Yep. Well it was originally, and then I made the bull purple and gave it a yellow fringe to make it look like a Final Fantasy Behemoth.
Yay for recognising it though. Most people see it as a blurry image and that is it.

Well, I am sort of obsessed with History and such. It explains why I thought of it as Minoan art.

>_>
<_<

Haha, You two need to get laid, I mean be more social. :P
Anyways welcome Clockwork, interesting and unique username.

Btw Argor usually talks too much and looks innocent but he is actually a dangerous person who kills innocent snowmens! >.>

I see your a Fan of the Three Kingdoms > Dynasty Warriors. :D

You sure got sig and avatar pretty quick for a new guy

Minoan, eh? Alright you Cretin, make a thread on what you know since I find that shit interesting. :monster: Cookie monster for punnage!

>_>
<_<

Haha, You two need to get laid, I mean be more social. :P
Anyways welcome Clockwork, interesting and unique username.

Btw Argor usually talks too much and looks innocent but he is actually a dangerous person who kills innocent snowmens! >.>

I see your a Fan of the Three Kingdoms > Dynasty Warriors. :D

Then we have much in common. For you see, I also kill innocent snowmens.

Not necessarily. Whatever gave you the idea that I was a Dynasty Warriors fan? I honestly have never played the game.

You sure got sig and avatar pretty quick for a new guy

Minoan, eh? Alright you Cretin, make a thread on what you know since I find that shit interesting. :monster: Cookie monster for punnage!

Indeed I did. And I shall make a thread.

It's my ennui making me do this.

Glad you decided to sign up and post around for a bit, man! Enjoy the site! :cool:

Back