• Mime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please define)

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
I'd be a Dragoon, because I like spears, armor, and their way of fighting

summoner because i don't have a single drop of violent blood in me

i can just get my 'pets'(summoned creatures) to fight for me

I would like to be a Dark Knight. They can hold their own against the heavy infantry like Lancers and much more so Knights. I like their special dark powers too and they're usually quite powerful.

unlike yuna, i'd be more assertive and actually take charge periodically

...could someone merge this with my last post please? thanks in advance

Last edited:
I voted for Dragoon, that and ninja are my favourite, they dont get nearly enough action in FF games, Freya in FF IX was a dragoon, and in FF3, you get a Dragoon and ninja job classes, i havent got them yet though.....
They are just uber cool...

...when you put it that way, i guess i'd be better off as a red mage

...or some kind of summoner/warrior or mage/warrior class

I'd be a black mage because I had loved that class. I just find the contrast of high magic attack and weak defense very interesting plus it feels good to be a solid black magic user. ^_^

Okay the most voted class as of now is Dragoon!

Could a mod add Other (Please describe) to the poll?

I would be a Divine Knight. Techniques that focus on destroying equipment=Win.

Plus it'd be pretty cool to have one of those Brassard things and a cape. ^_^

Last edited:
Personalitywise, I'd be either a Thief (for being crafty) or a Bard ('cuz I'm a literary nut). If I got to pick, I'd go with Dragoon or Paladin.

Thanks, Ali. ^_^

divine knight? hmm isn't that the same as paladin?

No. Paladins specialize in disarming the enemy. :monster:

If you haven't, and it's possible... Go check out Final Fantasy Tactics.

disarming enemies.. destroying equipments?? aren't they one thing? :confused: guess I should check out FFT first.

Rydia said:
Do you guys think bard and dancer should be separated instead of listed as the same option?
well, personality wise, they both specialize in talents. but in FFV they're separate so.. I'll leave it to you if you could delete Dancer from that choice. thanks.^_^

Meh, I think that it should stay Dancer/Bard. They're basically the same crappy job, but in FFT Bard learns Move +3 which is awesome. ^_^

But the dancer learns the incredibly ghey jump +3. :dry:

so...i guess that means bards, dancers, and songstresses all fall under the same category huh?

by the way, if a mystic knight can do cool things like sprout wings and do aerial attacks, that might be a career i'd consider

nope the Mystic Knight is only an enchanter of elements for weapons. I think you're referring to Dragoon. bard and songstress are just the same. the latter is a term used in FFX-2.

there's a bard and dancer class in the MMORPG Ragnarok Online. their only difference is gender. only a male archer can change job into Bard and a female into Dancer. their spells are the same with the FFV bard by amplifying their party's stats while sacrificing their turns to attack. but I guess it's a bit more appropriate to separate them since this is FF but either way is good.

Back