If you could raid any celebrity's wardrobe...

Zeletina

...an accidental
Gil
If you could raid any celebrity's wardrobe, whose would it be and why?

I would personally rob Helena Bonham Carter's closet if I had the chance... HER CLOTHES ARE BADASS, MK.

She can wear the most eclectic, eccentric things and still look absolutely beautiful. <3

Ooooo fun topic!! Mine would have to be Amy Lee's. OMG I looooooove that wild stuff she wears. Amy has the most unique look I've probably ever seen on a celeb tbqh. I'd love to rummage through her clothes and wear one of those ripped up skirts and corsets. I always wanted to wear that dress she wore one year for the Grammy's. It was black and pink. Actually, here's a pic:
http://www.mtv.com/news/grammys/2004/images/pic_7.jpg I've always loved that dress. Her stuff is so awesome. So yeah, that'd be the one I'd want to raid.

edit: Just realized this is in the wrong place, so I'm going to move this on over to Costa for you. ^_^

Twould have to be either Miyavi's or Gackt's. Yup. I'm a male. And I just posted in this fasion thread. I feel pretty. :awesome:

DUDE!!!! I HEAR YA. :mark: If I were a male, I would raid Gackt's wardrobe.

Great choices so far, keep 'em coming.

Oh and Aerith, OMG I'VE ALWAYS WANTED THAT DRESS TOO D: I could never find one like it anywhere!!! :mark:

Last edited:
Eva Green has amazing style. The dresses that she wears are magnificent, when she dresses up she isn't afraid to stand out from the regular slinky dresses worn by most actresses and wear something a bit different. A few examples:

eva_green.jpg
eva_green300.jpg

eva_gnreen.jpg
Eva_Green.jpg

She's so confident and modest that she manages to pull them off perfectly, she's one of those people who'd be able to pull off pretty much any look.

Clémence Poésy definitely knows how to dress, and she just has that French chicness that makes her seem like she was born to wear Chanel. She certainly wears it well anyway (and everything else).

*collage*

Clemence+Poesy+Collage.PNG
4kvj5ls.png

Wow, Eva Green has some beautiful dresses. Thanks for posting pics! :D

I found some pictures of Helena Bonham Carter's outfits. This is how she dresses in public. She's so bold and strange, but so lovely ^_^ this is why I love her...

She even looks beautiful pregnant! :D

773599000x0400x612.jpg

helenabonhamcarter_91.jpg

hbc02shoppinghampstead2.jpg

INFphoto_976763.jpg

inf_carter_080319_ssh.jpg

OMG i love keira knightney's fashion sense! :monster: I'd rather raid Selena Gomez's (abit childish, TBH)

selena-gomez3.jpg

selena-gomez-dwowp1.jpg

Since I love Gackt's style, I'd probably raid his wardrobe. Some of his outfits are kind of weird but those are the type of clothes I like wearing. I'm also a big fan of his music so stealing from his wardrobe would be awesome.

Matt Bellamys. Leather pants and LED suits? Fucking yes please

Im sure we're about the same build...boobies aside. I'd fucking MAKE them fit

Failing that, I really like Fearn Cottons look, it's quite quirky.

Lady GaGa's, who the fuck else? And I'm being serious as balls. I could sell those for so much money. Probably play a little *dress up~! before I do so. Yeah. Fuck yeah. Bitch.

Lady Gaga's also, so that i could burn, or in some cases cook her ridiculous attire and replace it with brown, boring TK Max clothing

Definitely the old Avril Lavigne's wardrobe.
I just loved her style then: chic, but with an edge.
Next would have to be Lee Min Ho's wardrobe, particularly his wardrobe in Boys Over Flowers.
I know he's a guy and all, but his outfits [in that show] appeared to be more unisexual, and my style is really more of the classy, crisp ties and slick suits. Haha.

If I could raid any celeb's closet, I would totally raid Zoe Saldana's. She has such an amazing sense of style. Her pieces are always very tastefully and beautifully done, while some are on the more edgy side...although obviously not for the everyday.

imagesCAXTQ1N2.jpg

imagesCAQW0VYM.jpg

imagesCAKOHE4K.jpg

imagesCA8TZ8R8.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

distracted.png
Milla Jovovich's closet for the RE movies. Her clothes are too awesome to pass up.
aww.gif

(Sssh, don't tell anyone I'm gonna raid the RE clothes set.)

I would definately raid Taylor Momsen's warderobe. Most of the clothes she wears are pretty wearable and kinda rocker chic ish so that's why I like her style. I also love her makeup style.

Taylor%20Momsen..jpg
taylor+momsen.jpg

I don't honestly pay much attention to celebrity wardrobes, tbh, but on principle, if it were something for me to wear myself, I would choose Bjork :D She dresses in what she wants to wear and isn't out there to impress anyone, and that's pretty much how I feel as well.

I would also love to raid any movie sets' wardrobes where they're not wearing contemporary clothing, particularly historical movies :mokken: There's some fricking awesome stuff in Renaissance, medieval, and Victorian-era movies that I would love to have, for me to wear and also, in the case of the last one, a bunch of gentlemen's clothes, because they are damn sexy :D

Back