Im really sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see how that Thread could have offended anyone Alan, don't worry about it. What's your favourite car? mines an Aston Martin DB9

i have no favourite car mainly because i am not a car person i like swords anyway i agree with dark remnant i dont see how that could offend anyone

i have no favourite car mainly because i am not a car person i like swords anyway i agree with dark remnant i dont see how that could offend anyone

yeah i agree on both.
the only cars i really know are bikes o.0

My favorite cars are Honda's or better yet Acura's. I own a Honda accord (all hooked up), Elcamino (ss) And an F-150 (my work horse). I want an NSX its a sweet car that not alot of people have played out. I run a bodyshop so cars is all I do during the day. My other favs are mine lol, Mustangs (5.0) roadrunner, chevelle's, Old minty Caddy's (i dont' know why there just so freaking fun to drive). I also airbrush graphics on cars, and hook sound systems up (boom boom).

Im not a fan of hondas simply because there driven by mainly pakis in my country. You know the type delivering takeaways etc.

Im a fan of american muscle cars mustangs etc I also like all fords.

Im not a fan of hondas simply because there driven by mainly pakis in my country. You know the type delivering takeaways etc.

Im a fan of american muscle cars mustangs etc I also like all fords.

I love my Honda because there overmanfactured meaning parts are cheap. It's a 4 cylinder so It gets great gas mileage, and its a stick shift... I do love amercian muscle cars alot though.

I love my FIREBIRD they are the best cars ever...Its a 1980 Twin its sooooo cool...It looks like the one off Smokey and The Bandit

i once had the chance to own a Corvette stingray 76. in daytona red. But some damn muslim out bid me. I wish he'd crashed that car. Rag headed arse.

It had all the pace car decals on it too. Was beautiful.

Alan, if you didn't offend anyone with the last Thread, you certainly have with this one

yeah if those are your thought keep them to yourself i am sure many people on this forum have similar thoughts but saying them can get you banned

Thread closed.

Whether it was your intent to offend or not, Alan, you have received an Infraction for such derogatory conduct. I hope there won't be repeat cases of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back