I'm stuck!?

Vincent ViaRed

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
helloo? anyone? well i kinda just start playing da game... so... now i'm stuck!!? will anyone help me?
well i'm stuck at da SWORD OF KING thingee... and i just don't know how to go down... well when i touch this thing and then some undead comes out..? huh?:cry2:

helloo? anyone? well i kinda just start playing da game... so... now i'm stuck!!? will anyone help me?
well i'm stuck at da SWORD OF KING thingee... and i just don't know how to go down... well when i touch this thing and then some undead comes out..? huh?:cry2:

switch to ashe and equip the dawn shard then go to where the zombies come out and if you have it equip they wont and you will get transported to the level beneath you.:cool:

Yeah, you just have to have the Dawn Shard equipped on your main guy to get the pedestal thing to transport you.

oh,ho..... trimas....
ha! no wonder da zombie keep coming out...
not to mention they are strong...
well i kinda have idea to use ashe but never thought to equip da dawn shard...
well anyway trimas...

helping

you have to switch the statue guys to face the big statue in the middle of the map. then the big statue should raise his sword and you can pass.
im not sure if thats the part you're on, but let me know if it is.

trimas? wtf does that mean? if you need help, please be more specific, please! its easier for us to help if you actually take the time to explain yourself.

Dawn shard

Yep, all you have to do is equip the dawn shard and touch the pedestal. But note that when you have the dawn shard on you lose all your mp. So, don't equip it until you reach the pedestal. As far as aiiming the statues..........make sure they face the center of the shrine. You can double check this by hitting map when you're there and "arrows" will show you which way you have them facing. Hope this helps.

Back