[Interest Check] Final Fantasy XIII RP

Martel

All your username are belong to me.
Veteran
Gil
...no, your eyes are not deceiving you. Martel is making an FFXIII RP. Or, specifically, bringing one back. Got permission from Diar (quick, post in here so I don't look like a liar :gasp:) the original creator, to post this, and we'd be collaborating in running it, since we have about 50% of the main plot each in our heads, and we have such fantastic RPing chemistry. xD

This would be a re-imagining of Final Fantasy XIII; really, all it would share is the setting and the highly confusing terminology. New features sadly absent from the actual game would include proper antagonists, a proper storyline with some interesting characters, and most importantly of all: it'd actually be fun.

Four people outside of myself and Diar, and we'll get the SU/D thread up and give this another try, because it had a lot of potential...and we never did get that Elicia/Wisel yuri scene :britt:

The whole website is just mute with shock, Martel. Here we are - two of the forum's harshest critics of the game - and you're the one rebooting a FFXIII RP of all things. And here I am volunteering to get back into it. The only thing more shocking now would be if Ringo ever decided to join in as well. :gasp:

we never did get that Elicia/Wisel yuri scene :britt:

Need I say more?

Hey guys sorry this is a noob question and probably doesnt belong here....but how do you change the color of your post content like that?

The Butterfly effect is Being Raised from the DEAD?

HELL YES I'M JOINING

It's time for Connor or some other Person to KICK SOME ARSE!

and the fact that my FFXIII knowledge is now More Increased i Shouldnt Screw this up.

I wanna join this but I have no knowlage on FFXIII,If you can provide Details about the World,like Summon's,Combat,and Such I might be able to join it without screwing much up.

If you can't thats fine as well but I would like to join if possible

I'm in, i shall Bring my character over from butterfly effect and try not to fall behind this time, as that is why i couldn't quite get the time online to take a full time part i the RP, so I shall join in,

Of course I'm in. XD Looking forward to your contribution and characters.

May I ask you to limit the character roles if you do bring this back? I mean gawd we so do not need like 50 main characters like last time on like a million different trains. I think it'd work if there were a cap at 6-8 main characters and some positions for villains were open. I'd be willing to re-enter as a villain for late in the RP as I'm on an Rp break for now but the idea sounds interesting ^_^ Hopefully it wont die ^^ or get completely confusing o.o

Hmm. I think I'll join in this one in any case.

If this is still happening, then I'd like to get back in on it, though maybe with a different character this time around...

Back