Inward Chaos

Try finding enemies in Quick Battle with Lufenian Equipment. With Dangerously Lucky (since you have Miracle Shoes you probably have this too) and Item Drop Rate up you will have ~99% chance of getting the Lufenian eq. the enemy is carrying since Lufenian equips have a lot higher drop rates due to item drops being the only way to get the equips.
And... play it safe. Don't just rush in. Oh and I'm pretty sure Heel Crush can cut through Chaos' spin attack, so do that.
Try getting an EX build. With Lionheart you'll be pretty epic.
My EX build on Golbez is...
Close to You
Center of the World
Pearl Necklace
Player Summon Unused
Player EX Mode
Star Earring (you should equip Champion Belt though)
Gold Hourglass
Gravitorb
Ivory Choker (you should replace it with a good multiplier, I'm good with this though)
Miracle Shoes.

Also, F*** YEAH 200th post!

Rofl :wacky:

And what AI reccomendation do you have for the Lufenian stuff? As for EX, I can get to EX Mode in no time normally, usually after the first core appears, it's just avoiding break which bugs me. Been trying to get my hands on Maximillian Armour right now, but I assume Lufenian is better?

Lufenian is a bit easier to get.
Try CPU8-9, 70% of the time they will have at least a Lufenian Helm.
Also I'd recommend getting some good gloves like Seydlitz or the Snowpetal one, because gloves boost your DEF.
If everything else fails, equip Valor Combo Chance, Guardian Bangle etc.

Yeah, Thief Gloves & Cap are good.
Also, I forgot to mention this...
Adamant Armor is the easiest armor to get. FuSoYa Friend Card carries full Adamant Chains, so by beating him you will either:
1. Get 1~3 pieces of Adamantite
2. Get a piece of Adamant Chains
3. Get Gungnir or a component of it
4. Get nothing.
I also forgot to mention that if you just CAN'T beat Chaos, use as many Incenses and Resins as possible.

Bah, managed to get all the adamant gear aside from the helm (REFUSES to hand it over) and no lufenian, BUT I finally managed to take Chaos down :ryan:

Catnip, back to the wall, gambler's spirit and counterattack are your friends :grin:

I had the Lionheart, Adamant Shield, Thief's Cap and Adamant Vest equipped

Tenacious Attacker, Gaia Ring, Star Earring, Dragonfly Orb, Pearl Necklace, great Gospel, Gold Hourglass, Champion Belt and Silver Hourglass.

No summons, as I just don't like using them :jtc:

Shockingly, this time round I had little bother with Chaos 1 and 2, it was his third form that gave me bother (what with Utter Chaos and Divine Punishment spam >_>) but I pulled through in the end and now i'm trying out the blackjack course, quite fun so far :D

How do I beat inward chaos with tidus? right now i have to fight ultimecia and jecht. Jecht is no problem, ultimecia is bein a pain though

@ ^

i thnk u must master all skills of ultimicia so that u can beat it...

how much when u reach to Chaos??? AW!! a got 9 loss b4 i beat him! OMG! so hard

Well i buffed up my equipment with tidus and managed to get a Grand Slam Its a lvl 92 weapon which really helps and managed to get up to chaos, who seems to be unbeatable.

Hey guys I finally beat Chaos in Inward Chaos! It took me a while, but I found a good way to make the fight extremely easy against chaos with Tidus.

Tidus Lv. 100

Tidus' Equipment:

Ultima Weapon (I suggest this over World Champion)
Adamant Shield
Adamant Helm
Adamant Vest

Tidus' Accessories:

Tenacious Attacker
Gaia Ring
Dragonfly Orb
Gold Hourglass
Attractorb or Gravitorb
Silver Hourglass
Angel Brooch
Bravery Elemental
Level= Multiple of 5
Level100

Abilities:

Precision Jump
Magic Shield
Physical Shield
Counterattack
Cat Nip
Back to the Wall
Gambler's Spirit
Exp to HP
Command Battle Boost ++

Summon:

Omega

You pretty much become unstoppable. Just get close to him at the begginning and use Hop Step on him to chase him and Keep doing Hp attacks or regular attacks. As soon as you hit him with either one, charge at him that instant. Apparently you are a lot faster than he is (I guess because of the Tenacious Attacker) and as soon as you get close use Hop Step again. He will not even have enought time to move before you hit him. If you keep doing this, withinig a couple seconds, you will already have a full Ex Gauge. As soon as you can activate it and keep doing the same thing, but do not use Ex Force. Every hit you do to him will range from 200-500 and just keep doing the same thing and you might even be able to break him. Also since everytime you hit him he releases orbs you would literarlly have a full Ex Gauge throughout the entire battle. Near the end right where you hit him with an Hp attack when your chasing him, make sure that he has the most 1200hp, just to be sure, after the Hp attack and use the Ex Force which will do about 1300. Do that for all three rounds. In case you take damage, everytime you hit with an Hp attack you regain some hp and you are always in Ex Mode so you always have regen equipped. The third for is the hardest. If you have difficulty with his third from then if he manages to break you or has a lot of BRY points just use Omega and you should be at an advantage big time.

A noob question though, are you all playing this in the English version? Because I'm playing the Japanese version still and understand nothing of equipment names, effects, etc. And how do you synthesize those equipment?

I've managed to level up my Frioniel to 100. Yay. But I still had a tough time battling Tina. OTL

Well if you have the Japanese version that you can search on the internet for unlocking a gost called Gilgamesh and fight him like crazy. He has Full genji including the blade so that should help. I use to play the japanese version

I actually found out the battle was very VERY easy... as long as you kept evading Chaos's attacks.

With Onion Knight, the only really important thing is to keep goind.

My equipment gave me a base bravery of around 1000 and that was pretty much it, since damage bonuses din't change much. (Most of the time bravery was recovering and the damage dealt in the end was basically the base value)

In this sense, I just kept myself in the air and attacked each time Chaos Dashed towards, so he couldn't defend and I could deal damage, just repeating this continuously and evading when he attacked = win :D

PD: I reserved the summon (Magic Pot) for the last part, just for an easier win, :P

I am currently stuck on Chaos lv 110. Using Jecht is not as quite hard beating all the other characters but Chaos is insanely hard for me for the first time. I kinda got stuck on that so i am just perfecting his equipment and getting all chars to lv 50+ to get my achievment.

I understand what you mean, lol. Chaos is a nightmarish foe to challenge, especially when most of his attacks chain up for some devastating punishment. It takes some deft work at evading most of the strikes that comes around, more so when he does some ridiculous skills. I, for one, have not defeated him yet, but will soon. I hope.

Well to be honest chaos is hard the first times you fight him but becomes easy once you know how to evade his attaks. the only one you will have trouble is the firball one

I'm currently in IC no.4 with cloud. I've been doing alright so far. I'm worried about lv110Chaos though. If arcane resin, valor resin/incense, desstruction resin etc was equiped on cloud, would I have a decent chance of defeating him? Any tactics on beating chaos? I still can't manage to dodge divine punishment (Although Terra can beat it).

I need to learn how to block... not just dodge. I've been having trouble with the people above lvl 100. I really hate this course so far. Ha-ha... I was looking for a challenge and it found me.

Learning to Block? The best option would be to practice with Ex-Death... since he can block pretty much any attack, xD

But I myself don't rely too much on blocking.

and as for Beating Chaos with Cloud... so far the best strategy I have seen is to evade and spam Omnislash Ver. 5 xD. Knowing when to, that is.

Back