Is FF I and II coming to PSP in the UK?

And you could just order the NTSC version, if you can. Thank god for region free games. :D

FFIfor PSP is already out, apparently. And FFII is on the way. Yes they are coming to US shores, but they don't have jack shit on DoS other then like, a time trial dungeon. And they are both separate games, each probably 39.99 or 49.99 or something outrageous.

EDIT: FFII is definately out already in Canada, my friend called me today and told me how he fucked up by not taking back his Blood Sword from a character before he left. He also said that he couldn't find FFI anywhere, and I'm aware that FFI came out before FFII, so you do the math.

If it doesn't go to U.K. at least you know theres an english version you can buy via eBay.

Last edited:
Well, I'm pretty sure they'll come out in UK soon enough (hopefully before end of the year). I did see an imported version (US) available near my house but it was priced at £32. If I was going to get an imported one, I'd rather pay the $30 which is cheaper than £32. I swear UK game shops that sell imports are ripping us off.

I'm hoping that they'll come out soon enough....but if there's a long delay, it could be that they're adding stuff or just fixing minor bugs or something.

in a gaming shop tht i go to ff 1 and 2 are out in u.s but coming uk release is sometime sept for 1 and late 07 for ff2

Yeah, it sucks to be from Europe most times. God, had to wait a whole year for Valkryie Profile to come out here (same with VP2 as well).

Bahh i already own them both. I came back from HK last thursday and bought them while i was there. They are both seperate games, and i bought them for $228 HK dollers (bout 15 pounds each).
Plus Valkryie Profile is already out in the UK :)

I could have got a friend to get them from America (it would cost around £30) but I don't mind waiting for those games. Yeah, VP came out a few months ago here (UK) whereas it was out nearly a whole year before. Same thing has happened with VP2 as it was out end of September last year in US but we get it early September THIS year. It really does piss me off. Then there's Metroid Prime Pinball which was out in US over a YEAR AND A HALF before it get's a UK release. Bloody hell, that really does piss me off. It's getting ridiculous. Hopefully though, the PSP FF games SHOULD get a release before the end of the year.......hopefully.

But I guess the important thing is that they do come out and you can buy them, it might be a long wait sometimes but...better late then never I say :D

True but sometimes the wait is worth it as we (Europe) get extra stuff. Look at FFX for instance. And many of the Metal Gear games have had extra stuff UK got that Jap/US didn't. It's not always a bad thing we get games latter. I remember I bought Pursuit Force for PSP and it was stupidly hard, but when it was released in US, they added a cheakpoint system. If that was added in the UK release first of all, it wouldn't have been so damn hard. So it's not always bad to get games later.....as there could be improvements or extra treats for us. I could buy FFI for PSP at the shop near my house but I'll wait and see what the Europe version has to offer. Wish I'd bought the UK Chocobo Tales now as there's no way I can get all the cards. If I got the Europe one, I could easily use a password for the special cards and/or the action replay. Importing has both it's good with it's bad.

perhaps you can trade the import one for the european one in gamesmasters :D if you really that bothered with your one

I could but only reason I bought the US Chocobo game was because of multiplayer. Because you bought it, I could only play with you if I had the US version too. If I bought the UK one, I wouldn't be able to play with you....unless it was online probably.

Back