Is it going to be a repeat of 2005

I think this will be another great final. I would like to see AC Milan get a bit revenge but nothing like a boring one-sided game. Hopefully it will be as thrilling as it was 2 years ago.

Just put it in the normal football thread that we have. We really don't need another one on it.

I think that AC will manage to do it this time. They will (or at least should) have learned from their mistakes from two years ago, and probably won't make them again. They're in excellent form of late from what I hear, whereas Liverpool seem to have 'settled' a little and this may cost them in the end. However, it is a big occassion and Liverpool are known for rising to the occassion and pulling it off. They constantly manage to upset Chelsea on the big European stage.
I don't think that expereince will come into play too much here, as both teams have a lot of players both have a lot of CL experience in their squads.

The thread called "liga profesional de futbol la mejor liga?". When I first saw it I thought it was just for La Liga since it contains the word "Liga" in it twice. Maybe it should be renamed to like The Football Thread or "Soccer" so the yanks don't get confused. :dry:

The thread called "liga profesional de futbol la mejor liga?". When I first saw it I thought it was just for La Liga since it contains the word "Liga" in it twice. Maybe it should be renamed to like The Football Thread or "Soccer" so the yanks don't get confused. :dry:

soccer....i hate that word.

as for the CL league final a repeat of 2005 would be nice

Daz, you seem to post much more on here than on pesfan.;)

And I doubt the final will have the same magic as it had in 2005. Although I hope Milan win, I doubt they will. Liverpool always seem to do well in the cup competitions.

We all hate every other team. And we love to rub it in so much, so we need to have all the ammunition we need :P Plus I know sooo many Liverpool fans, and I'm sick of them always going on about how they've won it and we haven't.

Why should I want any other English team other than Arsenal to win it? If Man Utd or Chelsea win it the crowing of their fans would be bloody unbearable for me. When Man Utd won it in 1999, it was a nightmare. I don't hate Liverpool as much as those two, but I still don't care that much if they win it. I'll only be celebrating when Arsenal get the trophy. Sometime before 2050 would be nice...

Most do, but I don't support England in the World Cup XD (I stick to neutrality in the summer international tournaments) - supporting your club is stressful enough without adding an international team to it.

Why should I want any other English team other than Arsenal to win it? If Man Utd or Chelsea win it the crowing of their fans would be bloody unbearable for me. When Man Utd won it in 1999, it was a nightmare. I don't hate Liverpool as much as those two, but I still don't care that much if they win it. I'll only be celebrating when Arsenal get the trophy. Sometime before 2050 would be nice...

so its sorta like england bein in the world cup, before it has even started theyre goin on bout how theyre gonna win. Cuz thats unbearable for the rest of the uk.
ah i see your point

@charliepanayi: I freakin love you. But we can get it next year with the right mentality I think.
I know better than to say England are going to win the World Cup. We just don't have the team for it :sad:.

why is it no english ppl want to see an english side win???? its weird

Let's be honest. Are you telling me that you don't enjoy it when Rangers get put out of Europe? I always cheer on whoever Celtic play against cause it is good to rub it in my mates' faces just as they do to me when Rangers get put out.

Let's be honest. Are you telling me that you don't enjoy it when Rangers get put out of Europe? I always cheer on whoever Celtic play against cause it is good to rub it in my mates' faces just as they do to me when Rangers get put out.

hmmm well depends if theres any team i like too see get humiliated its rangers:P
but say for instance they were in the final of europe or CL i would rather see them win than an english or foreign team, it helps scottish football to see a homeside win, even if it is rangers

AC are gonna win, with Gattuso at the helm, and Kaka in the scintillating form that we saw him against Man u, plus the experience of players like Seedorf, Nesta and Maldini, Liverpool dont stand a chance in my opinion.

FORZA MILAN!!!

The one thing I think that may keep AC from winning is possibly the over-experience they have. Sure, players such as Nesta, Maldini and Cafu would be a credit to any team, but they're getting on in years and they may not be able to that little extra mile that younger players can. And with Liverpool having players like Steven Gerrard, Daniel Agger and Peter Crouch who can go on for a bit longer, I think it may give Liverpool a bit of an edge. However, I think that Kaka, Gattuso and Pirlo will be able to provide the class that the Italians need.

I suspect the memory of two years ago will drive Milan on, and might be what they need to win. However, I thought the same thing about Chelsea before they played Liverpool in the semis...

Back