Is it going to be a repeat of 2005

Sure players like Maldini and Nesta are abit older, but they are professionals and so are definantly able to last a whole 90 minutes without tiring too much. Both sides are going to be up for it though, with neither team challenging for any other competition anymore. The one thing that both teams lack, is a truly consistent goalscoring striker, so i predict any goals, coming from the midfield. Kaka, Pirlo and Seedorf for Milan, and Gerrard, Risse and Alonso for Liverpool.

My Domino's large Pepperoni Passion has just came so I am all set for the Champions League. This exactly what I did at last years final. Nothing beats a good pepperoni pizza. :D

EDIT: If I have any left overs then I can save them for the Rangers - LA Galaxy game at 3.00 am. ^_^

Last edited:
well that final was a joke, i was hugely dissapointed. not only with the result but the quality of football was poor. If it wasnt for the fans u coudve mistaken this for a friendly.

I think that is an overly harsh assessment, it wasn't a great game but
1. It was miles better than the FA Cup final was
2. It was still better than half the European Cup finals so far this decade (Porto v Monaco, Milan v Juventus and Bayern Munich v Valencia were all far worse in my opinion).

I think people were expecting some repeat of what happened in 2005, which was never likely. Milan were very poor for the most part, but Liverpool never really tested the goalkeeper and didn't make enough good chances. And besides, Milan deserved to win in 2005 anyway, so this is football's way of evening it out.

I probably prefered Milan to win but I would rather have a great Champions League final.

Milan were crap and yet they won. Liverpool can say they deserved to win but I guess pay back is a bitch.

UEFA Cup final was much better.

Back