• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Batcsh

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Should I Buy It?

I was thinking of buying a DS solely for the purpose of playing FFIII. Is it worth it?

theres more reasons than ff3 to buy a ds.....cooking mama being a major one
probably the best system i have ever purchased

Lol my gf's brother is a hardcore gamer, and he has his likes and dislikes.. and he loved FFIII and so do I.. so yea i would buy it

I'll be buying a DS, FFXII: RW and FFIII as soon as I can, just one question...how are the graphics compared to a PS1?

Almost as good, sometimes better.

This game is definantly worth it, although there is other reasons to buy a DS.
1.Castlevania
2.FMA
3.Metroid Prime Hunters
4.Mario Kart

Those are some

I would only get this game if you like to play games on the go. I do and did buy a DS & FF3, nad, I'll admit, it had it's ups and downs, but I say it would be a good investment.

It takes a really bad game on the ds to dissapoint me and as its a ff my hopes were high but the rest of this entire forum seem`s to be about downfall`s.Should I get it

know nothing about the fighting system or monster or anything for that matter so a thogher run through would be helpfull

get it. its a good game. they allow you to pick your own jobs based on your job levels and you can change when ever you want. and there are different crystals that you have to get likle wind, fire, etc, and you go in caves and towns and such and they tell you where to go next and waht to do in order to obtain the crystals. i like it a lot. its a good game, and the graphics and pretty cool. i like that its handheld and not on GBA. go for it. and its not that much anyway, i think its like 40 bucks

Its a good game...if you enjoy a challenge, the battle systems pretty good and the storylines fairly solid, and the job system is fun enough ^_^

If you like NES games it's definently worth getting. It is definenlty one of the most challenging Final Fantasy games I've played if not the most. Just make sure you train a lot if your not into strategy.

I have enjoyed it so far. I haven't played it recently since at the time I was playing FFXII and now that I am near the end in FFVIII and far in FFIV, I'm gonna hold off playing it for a bit. You should get it.

I've not played it, but I would recommend it. It's a Final Fantasy game, right? I'm going to get it once I've got a Nintendo DS and when it comes over here in Europe in May.

I just got this game several hours ago. I'm not completely used to it, but that comes with new games. It's good stuff. I recommend it.

I highly recommend it. . . I haven't not played it once since I got it. . .
(wow that statement came out wierd)
In short, I've played it at least once a day since I've bought it, and nothing else has been in mah DS. . .I've become addicted to it its so fun! well for me anywho!

Back