Is this a PS3 ONLY game?

Okay, you need to calm it just a bit. 360 is a really good console as is PS3. Anyways, Final Fantasy XIII is most definately NOT comming to the XBOX 360. Not ever; that much is for certain. I believe that square is using a lot of the PS3 technology that isn't possible on the 360. Mind you they are supposed to be releasing a new 360 model with 1080p and a 120 GB HD (and I don't know what else), I belive (has anyone else heard of this?). Still, it is staying put on PS3. For sure.

Im not too happy as I'll be missing out on the new FFs as I cant afford a PS3. So Im going to stick to old skool FFs on Gameboy, PS1 and PS2.

I've read in a few places that there are a lot of rumours that it may
come to Xbox 360, though they're just rumours, I'm hoping it does.

Mind you they are supposed to be releasing a new 360 model with 1080p and a 120 GB HD (and I don't know what else), I belive (has anyone else heard of this?). Still, it is staying put on PS3. For sure

yes,
It's called teh 360 elite
probably FFXIII will
stay with playstation.

Hmm... I really hope that it won't be released for the Xbox 360, just because I have a bad image of it.. The people around where I live, and some people I talk to online, the ones who own a 360, only bash other systems, and say that everything should be on 360 because everything else is s***. That in itself has swayed me to NEVER purchase an Xbox. I don't even play the demo's in Wal-Mart. (And I've never played Halo.. don't shoot me.) I'd rather fork out 600 dollars for a PS3 than pay half the price for a 360...

I know that this could be stereotypical of me, but those guys are just so annoying >.<

I do hope that these games are released for the PS3, cause that may sway my parents into buying one for me, because they know how much I enjoy these games.

Maybe I can get one for Christmas or something.. :lol:

Well due to the newly unveiled Xbox360 Elite it is now even more likely that the game will appear on XBOX. It is still very much unlikely; however, who thought DMC4 was going to come to 360. Everyone just laughed at the thought.

Why would it be more probable for it to come out on the 360 Elite? There's no boost in power... just an HD upgrade and a hardware upgrade. There's no plans for bringing the game to the 360.

I don't thinks it will come in ps2
what about the controler the sixasse (something like that)
if you have to move your controller for action in the game
they have to do something with the controlls for the ps2 vesion
and that will be bad for the game play I think

but Sony will be losing a fine title if they will let it happen

Actually apparently the speculation was more correct than I thought. Sony's website confirmed that they no long hold exclusive rights to Final Fantasy. Does this mean it's coming to the 360? Not neccessarily. Does it mean it absolutely won't... no, not at all.

Back