Is Tidus or Shuyin better?

is tidus stronger or shuyin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tidus never fought his way into the very pits of Bevelle single-handedly.

Though I am really voting for the minority party because I like his personality better.

i love tidus becuz hes soooo cute
i love shuyin too but not as much as tidus
i like how they both treat the one they love :)
very sweat

Tidus is cooler =) And better at things, like fighting.. Shuyin was so easy to kill:cool:

Who is Shuyin?

If you've played FFX-2 you would know, but Shuyin was an evil, unsent maniac XD with a big macina called Vegnagun.. what else is there to say?:P

Tidus, Tidus Tidus Tidus Tidus Tidus Tidus Tidus Tidus. I have no proof but Tidus is still cooler stronger and all that jazz...

I haven't even finished X-2 (on Chapter 5 right now), but I'm going to put my uneducated opinion out there and say Tidus. Why? Because of their personalities, I say. Tidus has that "cool" trait I was talking about in another thread: the ability to "keep it together." Shuyin went, well... a little crazy, I'd say. I just started playing X-2 again after a long break today, and the first thing I thought was, How could Yuna have ever thought this person was Tidus? Really.

Plus, my little brother calls Shuyin "Yushi" all the time, so I can never take him seriously.

Tidus is cooler =) And better at things, like fighting.. Shuyin was so easy to kill:cool:

If you've played FFX-2 you would know, but Shuyin was an evil, unsent maniac XD with a big macina called Vegnagun.. what else is there to say?:P

HAHAHA omg wasn't he though??? Dude he wasn't hard to kill at all. Not to mention the fact that he ripped off Tidus's overdrives :rolleyes:

There's only one way to find out who's the strongest of the two, and that's a gladiator style showdown in some Roman Colloseum.....

I don't think Shuyin is as weak as people may think. He's got some pretty fancy moves. Just because Tidus is athletically built (which he is) doesn't automatically mean he's a good fighter; Shuyin seemed to have plenty of combat experiences, although Tidus grew in strength throughout FFX.

Plus, Shuyin was once real; Tidus was a dream, a myth rather, based on Shuyin. In that sense, Shuyin would be stronger than Tidus just because he was real once.

But apart from that they seem to be very similar. I think they may have some of the same moves too. I can't quite remember.

Back