Jack is back!

Elochai

Blood-Stained Hurricane
Gil
I have been waiting so long for this to air! I thought the 2 hour premiere was awesome, though I wanted to see who was at CTU in the new season.

I'm a big fan of 24, having seen every episode made, and owning all but season 1.

Ive got every season on dvd, i missed retribution when it was on sky1 so im gonna buy it when its released. It bridges the gap between the end of season6 and the start of 7 doesnt it? I cant wait for season 7 its been sooo long. Sadly tho i read a few spoilers by mistake, which gave away a few things about it.

I think it already came out this past tuesday.
It didn't really bridge a gap, but it tells why Jack is where he is. I think it's supposed to take place 2 years after season 6.

Lol. It's a show on FOX that hasn't been on (except for the premiere) in over a year. It is considered an action show.

I'd like someone to take each season of 24 and turn them into action packed 2 and half hour movies... becasue... you know... then they'd be worth watching. ;)

I didnt watch this one as I have no SKY!!!! Im wondering if its going to be released into a pack with the 24 giant boxset. Ive seen it on DVD already in shops, but is it worth getting?

The answer is yes! Here in the States, it is shown on FOX (A national station) that is included with even the most basic cable packages, so everybody can see it. Unfortunately in the UK (as I have found out in other forums) Sky isn't like that :(

I think it would be bundled, as it was the first two episodes. I got the premiere to season 6 with season 3 when I bought in on Black Friday (A huge shopping day for Americans) but it was useless when I got season 6 since it was the first few episodes, so I gave it to a friend, to get him hooked on 24 :P

I don't watch this show usually whenever my father watches it but the last episode I seen was sick. It was about when jack went to Africa and helped the african kids. 24 is a cool show it's just a little boreing to me.

Last edited:
Back