Job system

Kyle_Smile

Gil
Hey everyone, I'm not really an avid FF player so I was wondering if you could help me here...
Ever since playing FFTA, I fell in love with the job system. Other than FFT and FF5, which other games have a system where the characters can change jobs?

All the final fantasy tactics series and Final Fantasy III. Oh yeah there is also Final Fantasy XI the online one which has alot of expansions and alot of jobs.

All the final fantasy tactics series and Final Fantasy III. Oh yeah there is also Final Fantasy XI the online one which has alot of expansions and alot of jobs.

Thanks a lot! But I REALLY don't like FFXI...One of the most poorly made mmorpg's I've played in a while.

FFX-2, Dressphere system works like Job system in FFV. (And you can change your job in battle).

FFIII & X-2 are the only ones I can think of, bar V, which you already mentioned and I HATED. I liked the ones in III & X-2 though, glad i played those before V, would of put me RIGHT off

I hated most forms of the job system, infact the only part i liked was the ability to add an extra comand in the FFV version. it was great being able to have a warrier with the white magic comand, was amazing

Lol. II could be counted in too... After all, if you were to give a particular character the chance to learn more magic, and up his skill levels with the staff, he could be considered a mage...

If you up his skill levels with the sword, and melee weapons, he could be considered a warrior.. Kinda like job changing..

Back