Just A Quick Question

Robbie

Ex-Soldier
Gil
I am sure someone on this board has done the laborious side quest, so: What is Garnet's real name? The one on the summoning wall?

Really? No offense to anyone named Sarah, but I just ossumed it was gonna be this unique, off the wall name... Interesting none the less, thank you! ^_^

I think shes called sarah as a hint to the princess in FF1 like most things in FF9 alot of things tie into the older games

well actually most of the names in FF games r taken from Asia like Sarah u'll find a million girl named sarah also is an asian word but it's not a name u know Ifrit. and Yuna and Tidus are greek words Yuna=Moon and Tidus=Sun or the opposite

Wow, I must have done NOTHING when I first played the game. I didn't even know that was a side quest :\ But I knew it was Sarah because of Wikipedia.

I did this side-quest before; you go to Madain Sari and read her real name off of the Eidolon Wall. I forgot how it went but it waz something like you encounter Lani in Madain Sari (in the area where you got the cofee) and you speak to her (I think a specific character needed to be in your party otherwise she would flee before you could talk to her). I think you then went to the Eidolon Wall and you would view it from the side and have to circle it a certain amount of times after which you look at it and read about Garnet and her real name (Sarah). I think it went something like that; it's been ages now since I did it.

Really? No offense to anyone named Sarah, but I just ossumed it was gonna be this unique, off the wall name... Interesting none the less, thank you! ^_^

Yea that's funny, where do they come up with all these wacky names for characters, and then her real name just has to be something as plain and simple as Sarah....

Back