Just Learning

Sell Sword

Gunblade Swordsman
Gil
I'm new to the whole RPG thing so I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me learn how to fight/challenge people and how to lvl up.

that depends are you talking about a random monster encounter or a player v player battle?

well you need to get to an area where you can see the various monsters and if you want to scan them to see their strengths and weaknesses and their locations when you are all set click hunt and you will be put in the battle ground with whichever enemies are available in that area and at the start you only have attack so pick an enemy and attack them when the enemies are defeated you will recieve exp, gil and any items that you can see in the scan

Well he needs to make a profile first or even go on the rpg link

The RPG is a link-based game in which you browse using your mouse through the World Map or an specific location.

There are several links that have many different functions. In order to succeed in the RPG, you must gather as much information as you can to progress and unlock new areas.

The NPC link will trigger conversations, quests and events.

The Building link (Inns, Shops, Temples, etc) will trigger the Shop Box, in which you can buy/sell items, enchant your weapons or stay in an Inn to heal your character.

The Hunt link will start a battle of the area has enemies. This will lead you to the Battle Screen in a turned-based fight against one or several targets.

The game is quite simple if you take some time to wander through all the locations and the features such as Triple Triad, Player VS Player Battles, Trade Feature (not available at the moment), Customize Characters Stats/Skills, Customize Summon (once you get one) and/or the Inventory.

The "Equip Character" link will allow you to change your equipment...

I guess that's all...

start off buying 2 jack knives and a currass.(or something to equip)

Back