Kingdom Hearts 2 Help Center

Cloud Strife

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Hey hows it going all. Well If u are in a tight boss battle, needing to find something, whatever u let me know. Ask your question and I will answer it but not only me will help for those who know the game as well as I do then they can help as well.

Well that can be answered either way but I have beat him and what I did was I first helaed and then do the reaction command. It can be done the reverse way as well but that is what I did and man he was my favorite opponet. lol To much life he had. lol

well the way I did it, was u gotta have the Wisdom form master and I mean the highest level u can get for that dash ability. Man When I did it I forgot what level the ability was tohugh but I got it less then 30sec. lol

i tryed that 1st on quick run level 3 but it didn't help cuz quick run just stops at the end and u ed up with the same time

its pretty hard for me to cause were i am the battle level is 20 and I'm at level 31 so its hard to level up cause i'm so strong and if I want to beat Sephiroth i need to be way strong but its so hard

Back