Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix

I heard about it but I don't think I'll be getting it my parents will probably say "Kingdom Hearts 2, don't you already have that game..." So I want it but will not get it.

here are some new pics off KH2.co.uk

i have just looked on KH2.co.uk again and have just found out that KH2 Final Mix has had a new form added into it

the KH1 Costume is the newest form dont know why but as shown in no 2 of the new pics it is

I have been talking to one of my friends about this and we have a bet on about wether this game will actually be released to the PAL regions. I bet no because we always get the shitty end of the stick...

square already said it won't come to america, but they left KH2 final mix in english, and left KH chain om memory remake in japanese

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix

I saw in a portuguese site:www.g4mers.com some new images that you guy can see in this page:
http://www.g4mers.com/gallery.aspx?refid=5129&etypeid=21&page=1

But in that same sit I saw a news saing that Tetsuya Nomura one of the guy that is making Kingdom Hearts III said that Kingdom Hearts III will be a new serie of Kingdom Hearts, thats good because it isn't going to be the end of the Kingdom Hearts.
But Tetsuya Nomura said that Sora or Riku could show in the new serie but he didn't answer.:mad: :mad: :mad:
ah you can find this info in http://www.g4mers.com/news.aspx?id=5163 if you can read Portuguese...

and this news was taken from a japonese magasine by the way

Its only just come out in japan so it wouldnt be out in us anyway.
But it's because S.E dont think it will sell enough to make a decent profit for them (basically they cant be bothered)
And they will have to find english voice actors for re:com

I mean c'mon though. Half of this game wouldn't be possible if it weren't for americans to tell the truth. And they wouldn't have to find American VA either since they basically left them as is in FM they can just use the Japanese ones with subtitles.

^ they would need American voice actors for re:com since thats in japanese

With the Japanese Cutscenes they can just slap in some English Subtitles and be done with it is what i mean. I don't think to many of us would complain since the original KH2 took about 4 yrs.

then you may as well import it then
which i will do sometime this week

Back