Konnichiwa

CYuna

The Strong, Sweet, and Kind
Texas trying to get back to Kansas, Missouri, or T
Gil
Hello.. it's been awhile since I've been on a FF forum.. lol.. so put two and two together and that's how I came across here.. lol.

Hello everyone, my name is Letty,.. 29 yrs old.. mother of two girls and soon to be married on July 19th to Scott or as some people know him as either Squall or Bajamut.

Love the forum thus far and though it's late and I should be heading to bed right now.. thought I would sign up now and say hi and then post around in the next few days as I need to be going to still finalize things for my wedding.. let me tell you girls.. it's not easy trying to do it all by yourself, but hey.. no one is there to try and tell you what to put in and take out, right.. so it's worth it, but still it's always good to get some help as it can be nerve wrecking lol.. and no, I'm not a bridezilla.. please.. I want short, sweet, and simple, so I can go home and stay cool instead of fry in the heat down here in Texas. o_O

Welcome to the forums CYuna!
I'm glad that you are enjoying it so far and that post, stay active and make friends :neomon:
Don't hesitate to PM me if you need help with anything. :wink:

Also, congrats with the wedding. Hope everything goes fantastically well! :nudge:

Last edited:
Hello!

Welcome here. :D

Congratulations and may you have a wonderful wedding. :neomon:

Welcome, CYuna! Hope to see you around sometime. =]

And congratulations as well. I'm a married woman myself and I definitely know what you're talking about. xD

Thank you all for the welcomes.. I appreciate them. ^_^

Thank you for understanding, Mitsuki... right now I feel really tired from all the running around I had to do yesterday and then all the calling to reconfirm the dates and times before printing out my invitations of all the places that we'll be holding this at... and the theme of my wedding is "Short, Sweet, Simple and Clean" believe it or not.. but man.. I didn't know it would be this much work into just having it that way.. you know? o_O

Back