Kuja . . . Thong :S

I personally think he's not wearing underwear at all...it's just a ballcup...after all, he is basically wearing skimpy football attire...

And...a metal thong would cause serious chafing and bruising.

I personally think he's not wearing underwear at all...it's just a ballcup...after all, he is basically wearing skimpy football attire...

For once, I agree with you. The damn thing looked like a cup to me in the first place.

That hurts to think about :wacky:

I always thought that too actually. I don't think he's actually wearing any underwear. Hrmm...Must get sweaty down there.

9kuja-s.jpg

I always thought that too actually. I don't think he's actually wearing any underwear. Hrmm...Must get sweaty down there.

9kuja-s.jpg

OMGWTFBBQ CURVES! HE MUST BE A WOMAN WITHOUT BOOBS!

But yeah, it looks like it's all one piece and he just needed something to protect himself down there.

Of course...we can see from the front that his "cup" proceeds deep into his...area that is between his butt and crotch...
It has to connect somewhere...

It probably connects to the inside of the back of his skirt. Still though, it looks like just one piece he can slide into, then just...raise up the suspenders and stick them to his hips? Maybe he uses his magic to hold them up.

Man you're really opposed to this thong thing. lol.

Think of it like...how Indians wore loin cloths that went up their butts...and plenty of people wear numbers like that in Africa. I noe, I saw it on Discovery channel. :monster:

Think of it like...how Indians wore loin cloths that went up their butts...and plenty of people wear numbers like that in Africa. I noe, I saw it on Discovery channel. :monster:

Actually I don't mind if he wears a thong, he's sexy enough for it, I just don't like stupid unfounded theories like "ZOMG HE HAS CURVES THAT MEANS HE USED TO BE A WIMIN!"

If that thing is a thong, it's certainly the most elaborate one I've seen. But it's only natural he'd do so, seeing as how he seems to be quite the aesthetic person.

And I feel sorry for you that you had to see natives and their asses x__X

OMGWTFBBQ CURVES! HE MUST BE A WOMAN WITHOUT BOOBS!

Okay, it's pointless continuing this argument. As the phrase goes, "Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard." So, I'm going to ignore all of your comments that were, in fact, just a personal assault on myself.

However, I'm not denying that males do have curviture, but it is much more pronounced in females. It has to be, their hips have to somehow cope with childbirth. Kuja's hips are not that of a normal male, so unless he had some kind of surgery, he has woman's legs.

Also, I thought the thong(whatever)/skirt was all one piece? That is, it's a skirt attached to underwear, made up of two different items of clothing. One being the underwear in question, a particularly flamboyant codpiece, and the other a skirt.

It's definitely not the thong he's opposed to ;p

Okay, it's pointless continuing this argument. As the phrase goes, "Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard." So, I'm going to ignore all of your comments that were, in fact, just a personal assault on myself.

Nah, they were attacks at your theory :monster:

However, I'm not denying that males do have curviture, but it is much more pronounced in females. It has to be, their hips have to somehow cope with childbirth. Kuja's hips are not that of a normal male, so unless he had some kind of surgery, he has woman's legs.

Wow, congratulations, you know some anatomy. Whoop de do. Kuja's hips really aren't as big as you're making them out to be. Plus, Zidane is a bit curvy and hippish himself.

It's definitely not the thong he's opposed to ;p

You're right, it's your inane theory I'm opposed to.

That kind of swings into the theory that genomes don't have specified sexes. ^.^

Amelia, it'd be appreciated if you posted something of validity next time. This is not a section for spammy/retarded posts.

This is your last verbal warning.

Back