Veteran
Gil
Rinoa Heartilly
Squall Leonhart
Tifa Lockhart
Jenova
Moogle
Cactuar
I'm for Justin Bieber. He's got catchy songs.

But I know majority hates both so which would you choose over the other? :mokken:

2a4oj8k.jpg

ill take Justin Bieber. I personally hate lady gaga with a passion and think shes so incredibly over rated. She is nothing more than a ugly bitch who cant sing. Justin bieber is a little bitch who can sing.

ill take Justin Bieber. I personally hate lady gaga with a passion and think shes so incredibly over rated. She is nothing more than a ugly bitch who cant sing. Justin bieber is a little bitch who can sing.

LMAO Great POST MAN ! you get +rep for this.

I gotta to vote for Gaga :gasp:
I actually kind of like Lady Gaga, I liked her old stuff like Just Dance and Poker Face when her trademark was that little lightning bolt on her face, but that was before she went gaga and wore retarded outfits that defy gravity. Now she's just so annoying thinking she's all that because she wears stupid clothes that look like they were run over by a truck :O She's actually pretty if she doesn't wear so much make up, I'd call her a drag queen but I feel like that's not enough.:hmmm:

Then there's Justin, I can write a whole page on why I hate him. But I won't here cuz that'll pretty weird don't ya think :dave:
I just hate, mostly, all his fangirls who are so obsessed with him (especially the ones who gave Kim Kardashian the death threats, seriously you girls, you're so stupid) and think he's so hot and love his "amazing hair" when I honestly hate his hair and it makes his head look like a demented potato. I don't find his music is creative, it's so repetitive and he can't branch off the subject of girls! He should write about something else for a change... like cars or some other random thing (either way all his fans will love it -_-), just move on from girls because it's what all the crappy pop songs by guys nowadays are about girls. Has he even ever been in a serious relationship? I can't take him seriously because of that, he's unbelievable--oh no wait, I'm sorry, unbeLIEBable :mokken: His last name is bad enough, I'm sick of hearing BIEBS everywhere I go... make it stop :gonk:

Lady Gaga. I don't understand why everyone hates her so much. She's a talented artist with really good songs and amazing music videos and live performances. If people don't like her because of the hermaphrodite rumors, well look at the uncensored Telephone MV and tell me she has both parts after that >_>

Justine Bieber, is just some little bitch who got pissed because her boobs hadn't gorwn in yet, so she butch-cut her hair and changed her name to Justin. Then, she went on Youtube and made a lame video which shot her to fame. I give it a year before someone pulls down her pants and shouts, "THERE'S NOTHING HERE!!!!!"

I don't hate them, but I definitely don't like them, so... I pick the roof so I can toss 'em both off. =)

Gaga. They both feel overhyped, but at least She-who-wears-no-pants has an odd quirkiness to her.

Besides, I've got a Justin Bieber censoring add-on on my computer; not a Gaga-censoring add-on.

Oh brother please, LADY GAGA MAKES SONG ABOUT ALEJANDRO
WTF
Alejandro alejandro ale ale alejandro ...:rofl:
dont make me laugh -_-

Back