Last anime you watched

I watched the last few episodes of Welcome to the NHK!, which is a great anime by the way

Bleach 123. I hate the fact that those batards left it off at such a cliffhanger moment! I really, really want to see a white Ichigo Bankai!

Warm regards,
~The Legendary Wullfe

That's so long ago! I can't remember what the hell was going on back then! Refresh my memory please?

Warm regards,
~The Legendary Wullfe

XD it's when they are trying to free Rukia from being executed. Episode 33 is right after they show Renji and Rukia's childhood. And it basically goes back to the living world to show Ichigo's sisters and the kids who work with Kiske.

Yeah, that story arc is pretty much chock full of fillers...

On a slightly different note, you having any trouble at all getting your Bleach eps?

Warm regards,
~The Legendary Wullfe

Basilisk. <3

However, I watched Death Note just a few minutes ago. I am just now starting to re-watch basilisk.

the last anime I watched was episode one of Video Girl Ai
-the next anime I'm going to watch is the 3rd Naruto movie

I watched another episode of Bleach on Cartoon Network. It was kind of a stupid episode though because it went back into the real world and Ichigo's sister found a magic cat or something... yeah.

Oh, I just watched....Gensomaden Saiyuki a couple days ago.
I think it was YouTube....if you don't know what the heck that anime is, I suggest you look it up.

It's quite awesome!! :lol:

"Trinity Blood" "The Iblis: III - A Mark of Sin"

Very rarely do I have the immense pleasure of stumbling across an animated feature, that's as chock full of passion and drama as it is in rich art. This anime is one of those few. It has everything, a good storyline, great music and even better graphics! I highly recommend!

Warm regards,
~The Legendary Wullfe

Back