Last anime you watched

I just watched Bleach 59. It was awesome seeing Ichigo be able to hold his own against Byakuya Kuchiki and even taking him down. But now it's not that amusing anymore.

You watch the enitre series. We need more Hellsing lovers. ^_^

The last complete anime I watched was Inuyasha...well...I watched episodes 1-167, since it isn't a complete series. <__<

Right now I'm watching Full Metal Alchemist. I just watched episode one the other day. =]

Completed that in a day some years ago lol.

Last anime was Wolfs Rain episode 4 I think. Truly loving this series, music is amazing.

I don't remember the music, but I remeber the graphics being spectacular. =D

I just watched the last episode of Samurai Champloo. ^_^

Friggin' badass.

Samurai Champloo...fuck yea

Watching GTO agian. On episode 20 something. Almost done with Welcome to the NHK. Also episode 20

I see that alot of you are early in the series.
I take it that none of you are downloading, or using wrong sites.
and sorry, its against teh rules, so I cant post any URL's to any illegal sites.
but for online viewing, I reccomend

http://www.crunchyroll.com/

its not the best quality, but it gets the job done

Burst Angel Ova ep 1 is the last one that I saw

Last edited:
I started watching Vampire Princess Miyu a few days ago and I really like the series. I'm not even really into the whole vampire thing. Miyu is kind of the anti magical girl. XD She doesn't always save the victim or even intend to.

I just finished Cowboy Bebop last night. Now Im watching episode 6 of Neon Genesis Eva. Both animes I avoided for a while cause of their hype. Now I finally got to them and now I see why they are so loved

Cowboy Bebop had a "Hype"? Never knew that. I only hear the occasional "Yas, that anime kicks ass." but I've never seen a hype. :\

To me it's one of those great animes... You watch it.. But you don't talk about it. And once you've seen the entire series, you don't watch it again unless you catch it by chance. Truly an anime of epic proportions.

The last anime I watched was The Tales Of Symphonia OVA. It was veryyyyy nice. :D

I'm currently watching Ginban Kaleidoscope, out of curiousity. I'll also be watching Naruto Shippuden, Bleach (still on episode 123..:whistle2:), Trinity Blood and Hellsing.

The last anime I watched was the last episode of GTO. Does anyone know if GTO has any special OVA episodes or movies?

Last one I watched was the final episode of Ouran Koukou Host Club a couple weeks ago. Fun stuff and a great poke at the moe crowd.

Back