Legend of Zelda: Favorite Character?

Leki

<3 L LAWLIET IS MINE. <3
Veteran
Gil
Who here are fans of Oracle of Seasons, and Oracle of Time? Totally love the games myself, but my cartridges died. And any new ones I got were so old, they died quickly too. :P Such bad luck...

My favorite character is Nayru, always has been. Din is pretty cool to. I love watching Link dance with her. :P

Legend of Zelda favorite character...hmmm..let me think....
I guess it would be Link (older) himself and Ganondorf. Ganondorf is one of the coolest villains I've ever seen and the ending of
Ocarina of Time
when you face
Ganondorf
and then after the castle is
destroyed
by
Ganondorf
he transforms into an all mighty behemot wielding two huge swords ready to face
Link
at the
ruins of Ganon's Castle
. I love this game ^_^

Ah, another Ocarina fan. ^_^ I'm proud. Ganondorf is used so MUCH, but I can't get enough of him. ^^

How about the handheld ones? You played them Squall?

Oracle of Ages and Seasons fan right here, but moreso of Ages. (I rented Seasons, but I found Ages to be better). I even had the little Oracle of Ages story that Scholastic had released... lmao. I was such a dork. :P

And I loved Naru too! I also liked the Kangoroo you could ride. XD

I actually liked Dimitri. He was cute. XD I'd gladly get the story Scholastic sent out too. XDDD

I really liked both games. I liked to play Seasons, but I liked the main characters in Ages more.

I also like Ages better than Seasons, but maybe that's just because I bought Ages and my little brother bought Seasons. (We still have arguments over which is best.)

Ages totally had a better Maku tree than Seasons. Come on, you know it's true.

Back