Help Level 99

Arronaldo8

Gil
No matter how many times i play this game i can never get to level 99, The highest i got to i think was around 82, if theres any tips on how to get to level 99 without cheating can you please help me out thankyou. xX :P

Um, just keep playing until you reach the level 99? :P I played for months and I was beyond level 99, that I am sure of, but gotta deal with the cap limit. I really had no problem getting to that level since my main focus was mastering all the materia, and before I knew it, I reached level 99 and I still kept training months later. There's really no tips or secret to it...you just keep playing and that's that.

When you max out all the Materia, you can get a Materia called Master Materia. It's extremely challenging but very worthwhile.

If you master every magic materia and go to Cosmo Canyon (After hunting the Huge Materia down) you can create a Magic Master Materia where you have a single Materia that gives you EVERY Magic spell in one Materia.

Do note that if you didn't save all the Huge Materia (Either the train crashing or not putting in the pass code for the rocket in space) you wont be able to get all the Master Materia.

Do know there is a Master Materia for Magic, Command and Summoning.

All of which are Epic.

I'l move this over to the Help Booth I think

Best place to train (if you take advantage of the multiple item glitch that is) is on magic potsd at the bottom of the northern crater, not only will you level up at the speed of light, you will master your materia even faster

It just depends on whether you view this as 'cheating' I was just too lazy to train, I used to do all my training in the crashed Gelkina til I realised how to exploit the glitch and magic pots. Get yourself a full stock of elixers, encounter a magic pot, feed i t an elixer then beat the crap out of it

Some help

In the Forest around mideel is a good place for exp and ap. Also like said the magic pots in the last dungeon give a lot of EXP and ap. If I was you I'd grab the W-Item materia, 2 elixers and item glitch until you get 99. Then go to the NC and fight magic pots. When the roads split in two go left and then in the middle door.

Last edited:
If you do not want to ue the w-item glitch to dupe elixirs you can mug/steal them from master tonnberrys in the northern crater

Back